for Nobody's Blazblue

9/27/2015 c11 6Titano Man XIII
Huh, looks like I'll be in for a long wait considering that KHIII will likely be coming out in 2017. While right now I may only have an interest in this story, I might check out your other works at a later point. And also, while the new games are coming out, they will most likely affect the overall lore of the franchises. It would only affect your stories if you want it to.

So until the next update, stay awesome!
7/10/2015 c9 Guest
I know I already reviewed for this chapter a while ago, but I just though of something that you mite want to keep in mind. Under no circumstance should Xaragn meet Nu. If she realizes that if Xaragn is Ragna's Nobody, which implies that he is dead(although we all know he isn't), Nu will go ape-hit and kill Xaragn for even insisting it.

Also it's probably in every Nobody's best interest that they don't meet Hakumen. We all know how he feels about the worlds stability and if he finds out that the Nobodies shouldn't even exist than they are good as dead, especially Xaragn. Hakumen mite be the only one in all worlds to give a Nobody the feeling of fear.
5/22/2015 c6 Crazyblade88
Asura: Hold on...did he just kill Terumi?! He stole my kill!

Sucks to be you than. Anyway, good job and sorry for the late review.
3/10/2015 c9 Guest
I half expected to see Xaragn to have a flashback seeing Ragna and Saya at festival, with Ragna trying to get Saya pet panda as well(could give him bit of practice considering that he has NO luck at all).
2/26/2015 c9 Guest
OK, I know that I already reviewed for this chapter, but a thought had just occurred to me... how old is Ragna?

If Xaragn is going to discover his past will he have to go back to the burnt down church or actually meet Ragna?

If so, won't it be a little weird for Xaragn to see basically Himself but a few years older than him?

That is unless by some unnatural occurrence that Ragna is the same age as before. Like say those to are connected together somehow, or that vampire blood Finally kicking in.
2/19/2015 c9 Titano Man XIII
Okay, fist thing that I should let you know is that in the summary Xaragn's number is XV, not IV.

Also happy birthday.

This was alright over all. It made a decent filler chapter to say the least. Apparent grammar mistakes as usual though nothing crippling. I suggest proof reading your chapters once or twice before uploading to catch any mistakes.

Anyways, keep it up. I'd like to see where this story goes from here.
2/19/2015 c9 Guest
Man that was funny. I can see Axel being arrested, but I kind of expected Xaragn to be the first to go to jail (him being the Nobody of the person who will one day be the most wanted man in human history and all).
In an unrelated note, Happy Birthday PersonaQeminod1.
2/2/2015 c8 Titano Man XIII
Okay, this wasn't that bad. Grammar aside, the only thing that should be addressed are the OCs. You're introducing a lot of OCs right after another and it's hard to keep track of them all. I suggest holding off on introducing any new OCs for maybe a chapter or two so readers could get used to them.
1/15/2015 c8 Guest
I'm actually really curious to see what Terra's reaction will be when he find out what Jin did to Ragna.
11/17/2014 c5 Guest
Hey nice chapter, a few grammar errors but over all pretty good. By the way, was Royal, Ragna’s Heartless? He knew about the Azure Grimoire, and even cried out Saya’s name in the end. If Royal is the heart, and Xaragn is the body, what does that make Ragna, the Soul?
11/15/2014 c7 Titano Man XIII
Okay this chapter was alright. The beginning showed some of Xaragn/Ragna's life before becoming a Nobody. It was a surprise to see him gain control over Unversed which is pretty cool I guess. The OC you introduced seems interesting to say the least, I'll see how he acts in later chapters. Grammar mistakes are still there but aren't that bad, easy enough to fix. My only major problem was the inclusion of Terra at the end. You pretty much destroyed anything that could be considered cannon at this point. Terra and Xemnas CANNOT exist at the same time! They are one in the same. Even you alluded to that much in the dreams/flashbacks. And I doubt that making an excuse that this Terra's a Chrono Phantasma or something, cause that would only raise more questions than answers and pretty much dig you into a deeper hole than the one you just dug. Look, I know that you were trying to create a little conflict here or something but I think that could have been handled a little better. Frankly I would have proffered to see Aqua there instead of Terra. She would pretty much have the same reaction to Roxas and the only real question you would have had to answer was how she could have escaped from the Realm of Darkness. But in the end it was your decision and you thought that Terra would work better for the plot. Maybe you'll find a way to explain how both Terra and Xemnas can exist at the same time without destroying the whole universe in the process. Anyway's, I look forward to your future updates. Ciao.
11/15/2014 c6 Titano Man XIII
Alright, how do I say this...?

What was good: despite being somewhat filler, this was an alright chapter to say the least. Terumi's reaction to there being no Seithr was believable enough and the explanations got the point across well enough. The fight was interesting to say the least. And the Pluto Ex Machina at the end was pretty funny.

What was not so good: while it has improved a little, grammar is still a major issue here, I know that I might sound like a bit of a grammar Nazi here but if you don't watch how you structure your sentences then the flow would be slowed down or broken entirely. You could give a little more detail to a few things here and there but it's not that big of an issue. How the characters were handled was a bit of an issue for me as well. They weren't handled poorly to say the least, but they weren't exactly as interesting either. I mostly saw this with Xemnas really. When he speaks, he has a bit of a dramatic flair and tends to make his dialogue to be a little more poetic. I know everyone can't pull it off and I'm sure you didn't want to drag things out with dialog. And speaking of dragging things out, the fight scenes could stand to be a little longer really. The fight with Terumi felt, in my opinion, a little rushed. It seemed that once Terumi found out that there wasn't any Seithr that the fight lost a lot of momentum. He would have still been able to kick ass despite there not being any Seithr.

Anything petty: Now firstly, I know that you wanted to help readers figure things out with Naminé but you should not have told everyone that it was Naminé that Xemnas, Saïx, and Xigbar were looking for. The hint you gave was good enough for fans to go "Oh, they must be looking for Naminé!" Or people whoe didn't really know who she was to go "Who's a Nobody that has a connection to the 7 Princesses of Heart?" (I know that last one is kinda slim but I was just making an example.)
11/15/2014 c5 Titano Man XIII
Alright, this chapter wasn't that bad. The only problem I have is that your grammar mistakes tended to mess up the flow of your sentences. Also you could stand to give a little more detail, but that's just a nitpick. Now I found the scene with Xaragn and Royal playing chess somewhat amusing to say the least. But the only question I have is how did Royal know Saya, and how much does he know? Also Royal Royale? A little redundant don't you think? But I digress You can name your characters whatever you want.
10/23/2014 c5 Crazyblade88
Damn! This was epic!
8/21/2014 c4 Titano Man XIII
Alright, aside from the grammar mistakes this was a pretty good chapter. I'm more familiar with the main Final Fantasy titles so I don't know enough about the Crystal Chronicle series to comment on it. Now I'm kind of curious about how Xaragn came to be. I'm sure you'll cover that latter but I still wonder what could have made Ragna succumb to the darkness. I also hope that Ragna's Heartless would show up and it would fight with Xaragn. That would be awesome to see. Anyways, Keep up the good work.
21 Page 1 2 Next »