for The Open Sea

10/4/2019 c3 16MickeyMack
This story was just perfect. So well written. Great character perspective. Realistic setting and plot. AMAZING story telling. And just really passionate and sweet while still maintaining a great deal of realism. I absolutely loved this and will probably ready multiple times over the years on FF. Superb work
10/24/2018 c3 Guest
This is some good shit
11/21/2017 c1 Guest
Hole shit so much smut
12/3/2014 c3 10MindMySimpleSoul
Hey Kasviel-I just wanted to say that I was thoroughly impressed by this story. Not only was it an enjoyable read, but you managed to make the characters from a Disney adaptation seems so much more real. You really captured the feel of sailing to the New World in the 1600s, particularly with the mention of flogging in the first chapter (and I'm SO happy it didn't come to that as I would have been pretty squicked out!). Overall, you really mad the relationship believable and Thomas was so darn cute. This will be a favorite fic for sure!
4/7/2014 c3 Tigrebleu
I was a little unsure about the whole Pocahontas thing at first, but I absolutely loved this story. The dynamics between John and Thomas were so sweet. I'm begging you to write more. As John said, Thomas has at least one or two more spankings coming his way before the end of the adventure. ;)
4/6/2014 c1 10Spidersting