FanFiction.Net
for Grocery Shopping

3/20/2018 c1 2Chevalier Lecteur
AWE!
2/12/2018 c1 4RaziOUAT
Now I love this one shot story. Don't see many like this and the 9th Doctor lives onwards.
10/5/2016 c1 9LilactheDryad
HeHeHe
2/17/2015 c1 39TiaKisu
This is a wonderful little story - filled with humour and a fantastic misunderstanding that adds such a sweet aspect to it all. I must say, of all no regeneration concepts I have seen so far this is probably my favourite one, what with Pete ending up in "our" world instead of Rose and Jackie being stuck in his. It makes Rose's future be a happy one, especially considering she's got her baby brother, Pete and this version of the Doctor. Of course, the ending put the cherry on the cake and the mere thought that in fact he wasn't terrified but happy to think he and her would have a child together is a truly beautiful one.

Last but not least your solution to the Game Station was a simple but quite clever one. Bad Wolf never happened and he didn't have to regenerate. The only sad thing about this is that it means Jack truly died on the Game Station although... who knows if Auntie Jack isn't just babysitting while Rose and the Doctor are going shopping? I think I will just assume he somehow made it out of the Game Station alive so that now he can spoil little Tony rotten.

Thanks for writing and sharing this. I truly enjoyed the read!
5/16/2014 c1 Purple Guest
I bet the Doctor would think domestics with Rose Tyler is a version of heaven for him. He may complain about domestics, but this Doctor seems to want nothing more than to be loved. I really enjoyed the humor in this story. Well done!
5/12/2014 c1 AnaVuk
Cute!
4/8/2014 c1 12Blue Stone Shining Wolf
You are such a tease! That was great and still ended up sweet :)
4/6/2014 c1 Zlorea
very nice story. Wish it was more than a one shot. you have a very interesting concept woven into you background story. It would be wonderful to find a multi-chapter exploring this.
4/6/2014 c1 2LovelyAmberLight
Well done. Loved how their past selves completely had the wrong idea. And I loved how it effected their future. Nice paradox. :)