for Harry Potter the Visored

10/26 c3 1MonCappy
I like this so far.
10/24 c55 demonboy121986
Great story so far and can't wait for the next chapter
10/22 c2 BlackStarMage
There's a slight mistake at the beginning of the chapter, the full name of Albus Dumbledore is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, not Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. I googled it and everything, and I don't even know why I pointed this out, I doubt anybody cares, I certainly don't. It's way too late for me to be reading fanfiction right now.
10/22 c55 1ssj3gohan007
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
10/21 c55 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/21 c55 Argonaut986
Pettigrew is going to experience Hell on Earth.
10/21 c55 DarkRavie
10/21 c55 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
YOSH! Justice has been served in a silver platter! Well done!
10/21 c55 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
10/21 c55 3Chessmasteroftheuniverse
Umbridge. What do you think you were doing disrupting a trial? You know that won’t earn you any favors right? Black, about time you damn dog, now make sure your godson is protected when you are fully healed.
10/21 c55 2Thundramon
Great chapter, thanks for updating again, I notice that in one place you have used umbrage for Umbridge, not that it doesn't fit but I figure it was an error of autocorrect :D
10/9 c54 5Dark Lord Vorthin
I had originally thought this had been abandoned years ago and I was happily surprised to see that it wasn't!
10/8 c32 benzwc04
so i just realized that the designs that the harry potter movies used for the dragons in book four aren't actually dragons. they're wyverns. you can tell the difference because dragons are usually a bit more intelligent and have arms where as wyverns are usually shown as more beastie and they use their wings similar to how a pterodactyl does.
10/8 c11 benzwc04
if harry dies he'll be fine all things considered. sure his chain of fate might not be intact but he can use hid body like a gigai
10/8 c5 benzwc04