for The Inventor's Daughter

2/11/2016 c2 Katarina956
This is such an interesting story. I love the personalities you've given the characters and all the background. I hope you update soon!
9/20/2015 c2 15TrudiRose
This is SO original and so creative, not to mention heartbreaking! I love the way you tied Forte into the story - that's really clever. The Enchantress' guilt about him and about Belle, and trying to do the right thing for the greater good while knowing she's betraying people she loves...just really, really well done!
9/7/2015 c2 Shehulk
I canr wait until the next update!
9/7/2015 c2 2givelove1morechance
Seeing the next chapter of this story was a welcome surprise, and a great way to start the workweek after Labor Day! I like your characterization of the Enchantress, and I'm already looking forward to the next chapter! )
4/11/2015 c1 GLB
Please Continue!
2/11/2015 c1 marionofthesnowdrifts
I hope you continue this story soon!
1/30/2015 c1 givelove1morechance
I was happy to see this updated, I love your stories and it's been a while since I've seen them updated. Before I could finish reading the chapter, however, I saw that it's not there any more. Is there a reason why?
4/21/2014 c1 Katarina956
Very interesting! This is a very creative story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
4/7/2014 c1 20civilwarrose
I like this backstory so much! It explains many things, such as why Belle didn't have siblings, Maurice's age in relation to Belle's, and a different portrayal of her mother than usually written. Poor Vianne- it is sad the way she was bullied by that man. (Who you pointed out very subtly was the uncle of another future brute).
Young Maurice is adorable! It is so sweet how he defended her when they first met. And I like your detail that the town they currently live in is most likely not the village in the movie, since you used the favorite fanon name 'Molyneaux' for the nephew's (I can guess who) town. All those subtle little clues are fun. Can't wait to read more on your take of Maurice and Belle's background!
4/7/2014 c1 15TrudiRose
This is really great! Vianne is a well-developed character, and her courtship with Maurice was adorable. I like the parallel-with-a-twist that Gaston's uncle bothers Vianne and disparages her reading with some of the same words Gaston uses, but with the difference that he's just a bully with no romantic interest in her, and makes fun of her for supposedly being unattractive. Maurice was very heroic to stand up to him! I also love the implication that the enchantress will have a hand in Belle being born - it's kind of like Belle was "destined" for Beast, since the enchantress is involved. Really great beginning!

FYI: you misspelled "au revoir." (No big deal, just pointing it out.)

The name "Maurice Sendaque" makes me think of the author of "Where the Wild Things Are." Intentional?