FanFiction.Net
for You Can't Help Who You Fall In Love With

9/4/2021 c1 vampireocean
I love this story!
7/28/2014 c1 Cacaca
Poor 2 he must be so embarrassed. I do remember when i accidently walked into my older brother and his girlfriend's "moment". Ahaha, good times, good times. Anyway keep writing ok.
7/28/2014 c1 Cacaca
Wow your story is very drama yet romantic at the same time. So sorry for my confusing review all and all and English is not my mother language so please forgive me. For now i have 2 favorite 9 movie authors: Mable and you. I also love Super Robot Monkey Team but when i told this to someone else they just kicked me away. "Tears"
7/28/2014 c1 Cacaca
Poor 2, he must be quite embarrassing. I remember when i accidently walked into my older brother and his girlfriend's "moments". I don't think i can be redder than any moments.
4/7/2014 c1 163Mable
This was amazing! It went beyond what I wanted and made an absolutely awesome storyline!

While 2x8 isn't a frequently done couple, you did it both believable and interesting, actually enticing me to want to see more. I especially enjoy 1's way of handling broken items; hit them until they cooperate. Just the same, I would also like to say that 8's response to 'Come now' was hilarious. It's up there with 'He doesn't know who I'm doing'. XD

Thank you for doing this for me and the wait was nothing, especially with the content that came from it. I can tell you looked the story over a few times to get it perfect and that's where it stands; perfect. Bypasses my expectations in every way. -