for The One Where Phoebe and Joey Switch Bodies

7/28/2015 c3 14Clementine Buttersnaps
Haha I love "Joey" telling Rachel that he likes Phoebe more.
10/21/2014 c10 23findmyway
Well, what can I say except that this was another gem of a story? I loved: Phoebe knowing her way around the dingy area. The raven being called Edgar Allen... I'm a HUGE fan of the writer and that story, BTW! Joey going scared and getting all mad at miss Tabatha. Phoebe thinking " Voodoo psychic witch lady" sounds better than " stockbroker". Her frequently having out-of-body-experiences and wanting a voodoo doll to get even with Aiden. Chandler awkwardly distracting Rachel and of course: Phoebe putting two and two together and giving Joey that magical(literally) kiss.:D Furthermore: it was pretty funny, when Rachel got all confused, with the way they were all acting, haha. I gotta tell ya: you do so well in making up these original concepts, I could never do that, for the world! Thanks for providing me with another great read, these past Your buddy, FMW ;)
10/21/2014 c10 13Jokermask18
Nice.
10/21/2014 c10 guest
Interesting end. I think you wrote Chandler a little OOC in regards to his feelings about living with Monica and over-exaggerated how well Chandler and Phoebe were getting along in season 6 when she was already starting in on her "Monica deserves better" position. But I loved the Joey/Phoebe conclusion.
10/9/2014 c9 Jokermask18
This is one interesting read.
10/8/2014 c9 23findmyway
Oh, I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter, but of course I liked this one too. Chandler not knowing what to say, when he wants to comfort Phoebe and scolding Joey for giving her a hard time about Aiden. Then Joey kicking the bejesus out of him and Chandler being all impressed. Phoebe encouraging herself and saying she keeps a brick in her purse: that was soo Phoebe, LOL. And the Joey/Pheebs cuteness of course. Joey going: I don't remember saying that, haha :D And then Chandler's comment, when people are looking at them funny and him dancing: I could so picture that, XD And then his last line about the cocoa. Yeah, love Chandler... huhum I mean: love this! LOL. Can hardly wait for more.
10/8/2014 c9 Phoebe M
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
10/7/2014 c8 findmyway
Well, what an eventful chapter! So, turns out Aiden wasn't too perfect after all... Who knew? LOL But I thought Chandler's plastic surgeon's comment was funny. As was Phoebe thinking Aiden was talking to her about the Power Rangers. I also liked it, when Chandler consoled her and suggested to kick his ass to do semi-serious damage, XD and then Phoebe was all like: I wouldn't want you to get hurt. And then I loved Chan's outburst that he's " Joey's" husband at the end. Yeah, keep it up and I'll keep on reading.
10/5/2014 c7 findmyway
Hey, so just stopping by to give you some good feedback ;): So, Chandler being all awestruck about the leftovers was funny. As was the tree-killer saga, majorly lolled at that one, very original. And then Chandler trying to explain what he actually meant with date. Rachel telling him about " Phoebe's" weird behavior and him going all pervy. Him trying to act, as if he knows nothing about the Joey-Phoebe switch-thing. " Joey" putting the mascara on. And Chandler comforting Phoebe at the end, was pretty cute. Plus, his last line about the evening making him seem gayer and gayer... loved it. Such a Chandler-thing to say. :D
10/5/2014 c7 Phoebe M
Can't wait until you update. Good story!
9/30/2014 c6 findmyway
So, first of all: I'm really happy to see this getting updated! And now, as you'll probably remember from my tons of other reviews, I'll list up a few of my favorite things, LOL: Joey being hurt over Phoebe spending less time with him was cute and Rachel breaking a heel while harassing Bruce Willis, LOL. Also: Joey feeling more emotional, because he's a woman now... Their argument about Hugsy and Santa Clause, even though a little sad: still LMFAO! " Joey" getting all giddy over cirque de soleil. And of course the ending was also pretty sweet with Aiden mentioning to " Joey" that she wanted the two guys to be friends, cause he's a nice guy.3 But anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. Whichever way, I always like me some (maybe indirectly now.) Chan and Pheebs interaction, as is probably already obviously known to you :D Keep writing! You sure are the best Friends fanfic-writer in my opinion. Honestly. ;) FMW
9/30/2014 c6 Phoebe M
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I love this story!
9/30/2014 c6 Guest
OMG thank you for updating I've been waiting months its that good plus Bradley cooper would totally be hot for aiden post soon I love this story so damn much!
9/29/2014 c6 guest
I was a little confused as to why all three of them had to leave b/c "Phoebe" had to, but I still enjoyed the chapter. The comment at the end about inviting Chandler made me laugh. I'm still not quite sure where you're going with this but it is entertaining enough so that I don't really care.
8/27/2014 c5 Cass
This has been so fun to read! You portray Phoebe and Joey very well, I can totally picture them speaking the lines and all their reactions are very in character. I'm aware that you haven't updated this in months, but if you can find the time and inspiration can you please do? You got a really nice story going on here, and apparently there are more people that think so!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »