for Adventure on Jewel's Island

1/7/2015 c12 50Kaline Reine
This was an amazing story. The last few chapters were absolutely incredible. The sex scene was very passionate and the story itself kept my attention all the way through. The ending was heartbreaking, but I guess it had to happen that way...

You've done an awesome job with this! I love it! c:
1/7/2015 c7 Kaline Reine
Wow, I am hooked on this story, lol! The fight scene was cool, and I think you did great with it. Fights are hard for me to write too... It was exciting though. The other Pirate crew was cool and I liked their captain's laugh. xD
1/7/2015 c4 Kaline Reine
Ahhh this is great so far! :D

Their kiss was so cute! I think it's kind of funny and awkward when they get interrupted, lol. I adored Vivi's reaction and Zoro's attitude as he licked her lip gloss off right in front of Koza was perfect! xD I think I'm going to like the tension between them. Love triangles are always fun, hehe... The girl talk between the three girls was awesome, and had me giggling the whole time!
1/7/2015 c2 Kaline Reine
This is really good, I love the set-up so far! You're an awesome writer and these are great ideas.
12/31/2014 c12 Guest
Good story :)
11/21/2014 c11 Guest
Nice
11/1/2014 c10 Guest
Things almost got very steamy.
11/1/2014 c10 Pixelizedmario
One thing. From now on i recommend you use the grammar and spell check option in the editing area. It would help a lot with spelling errors as it shows them in red and gives you options as to the fix for the word or the grammatical 'rightness' so to speak. It would honestly make this a lot nicer to read, and better as well. Other than that nice job, love the concept and the quarrels between Zoro and Koza. Keep writing.

PS: For authors notes, use the bold text option. It makes the differentiation between the story and Authors Notes easier! Also look into all the options in the editor and just play around with them and learn to use them! I know that I did as I started to write!
10/26/2014 c9 Guest
Zoro needs to make a move on Vivi. This story is excellent by the way
10/26/2014 c9 3balrock
Common! When's it gonna get juicy?!
10/19/2014 c2 Midorikumo
I love it ! The plot is interesting ! (I also love the sexual tension between Zoro and Vivi.)
Your fanfiction is pretty good. I can't wait for the next chapters and I hope you didn't abandoned that story. Otherwise, I'll be sad, I'll eat a lot of ice-cream, the whole ice-cream in the world, and people will not be happy. (No it's just a joke, don't mind about my stupid sense of humour, but really, I'll be disappointed.)

I sinserely hope you'll write the following chapters :3 Thank for writing this story !
7/19/2014 c7 ErrorDataExpunged
Interesting pairings...
6/1/2014 c4 6Constanza Rose
I really like the story and can't wait to read more. Just check your work. ;)
Again really good stuff!
6/1/2014 c4 1roxasduelwielder
A dual is needed
4/26/2014 c2 theamazingdeadpoolio
I like this story, please update soon.