FanFiction.Net
for Unlimited

11/13/2014 c3 Guest
That. Was. Awesome.
9/6/2014 c3 60Thepopcornpup
This has got to be one of my favorite Wicked/Frozen crossovers yet! Congratulotions on a great story!
9/1/2014 c3 Elsa1354
AAAAHHHHHHHHHG! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Please write more, and keep up the good work! - Karissa
8/22/2014 c3 4Mudd1163
any more chapters coming out anytime soon?
6/20/2014 c3 4EllaPhaba
That. Was. The. Greatest.
This was the best crossover I've ever read, and possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. Oh my gosh! First off, your writing is really good, and I love your word choice and flow and everything! And then the fact that it was so heartfelt! I absolutely LOVED the last chapter. (It basically encompassed my four main obsessions: Frozen, Wicked, Idina Menzel, and Doctor Who!) I loved the fact that Elsa and Elphaba got to see each other's stories and ugh it was just really wonderful!

Bonus points for Ten!
5/2/2014 c3 24PocketSevens
Now, THAT was cool. :) I liked it. Elsa and Elphaba getting a view of each others' life. AND, a nice little twist in the end. I have to admit that I didn't see the Doctor coming, but it ties it in nicely. This story brought a smile to my face. Thank you. :)
4/27/2014 c3 MiraKial
That is my reaction to this.
Just, YES.
Now I want Idina Menzel to walk up to Elphaba and go "Uuuuuhhhh... Hi."
This was beautiful. I love what you did with it. It's hard to write a story where you kinda have to write everything twice, but you did it well. It's so sweet and tender3
4/13/2014 c2 5Mira Kial
Sweet mother of OZ! This is intense. I really like it. It's getting thicker, and more interesting. I look forward to the next chapter. The dialogue was very good, and I'm glad that this isn't a sunshine and daises story of perfect friendship and sympathy. Their anger and frustration is coming out. That ELSA-lated quickly. HA! Hahaha! Ha... *facedesks*

My favorite phrase of the chapter: "emotional conglomeration." Basically the story of my life. Or, story of my facial expressions, rather.

K.O.K.O! (keep on keeping on!)