for The Chaos of a Stark

Yeah love the story.
2/24/2015 c3 7shadowcat ninja
Awwwww please put more
8/13/2014 c3 Guest
oooh. Interesting. I hope for more.
7/29/2014 c3 Guest
Love it so far! :D
Please continue it, I got a feelin' this is gonna be a good fanfiction! :D
7/29/2014 c3 MaskedRose1412
Update soon please! :D
I love it already! 3
7/5/2014 c3 suntan140
update soon this is getting good
6/26/2014 c3 Silvermane1
Cute
6/17/2014 c3 Guest
Intriguing start
6/15/2014 c3 25Arantxa2020
Now we're going to see if Iron Man can do what Odin Allfather failed to do; raise and treat Loki like his son.
Please keep up the good work.
6/12/2014 c3 Guest
I had to reread this, but now I remember. Stark shows no reaction at the smurf baby turning normal. I giggle.
6/13/2014 c3 Nikeblacktears
Yay, another update. You made my day. I loved this chapter; it was hilarious: drunk tony plus jotun baby spells disaster. I hope you continue the story. I look forward to it.
6/12/2014 c3 foolishghoul
I love Tony I just hope he goes through the process of adopting Loki properly. First he really will have to contact police. I'm sure Pepper is going to make sure this is what Tony really wants. He might have to shout it out with Fury who I hope doesn't find out he adopted a alien baby. I can't wait for next chapter and the aftermath on Asgard. I'm sure some of them will be an ass about Loki's 'death' but I wish to see some fight for Loki now and tell Odin and company about themselves.

PS Would this be better marked for the Avengers category?
6/12/2014 c3 15SlipknotGhidorah
Heh, so Tony adopts Loki here. Makes you wonder what will happen next.
6/12/2014 c2 foolishghoul
Beautiful chapter I hope Odin and the other rue the day they let Loki slip through the cracks and persecuted him. I hope the eventually look to Loki to save them and he says 'no.'
6/12/2014 c1 foolishghoul
Nice start! I'm also glad that the one they will truly need is the one they threw so carelessly away.
25 Page 1 2 Next »