for Roaring Like a Lion

1/6 c1 30VintageRoseTaylor
I hope you update soon! Please? I hope you do!
Great writing by the way!
5/31/2018 c1 Guest
Please continue I love it
2/21/2018 c1 3Nickolaus Pacione
If you're going to attempt something like this; cut the authors note at the end and pull out Sardonyx's release. Listen to Holy Avenger then pull out Believer's Trilogy of Knowledge. Lar Park Lincoln of Friday the 13th Part VII fame is a big name fan of this film as she's a surprise advocate for Evangelical cinema, as Huffington Post reported on 23 January 2015 about George Perdikis walking away from the faith and is an Atheist (or as the Islamic world would call an infidel.) Seeing as many reviews this story has - it rivals my Gothic Horror story on from 2004 called The Fandom Writer. There was a Internet Backdraft from the slash fanfiction fandom as RationalWiki coined "Pissed at Us" response when they seen it. I suggest you examine Digital Wasteland to get a glimpse into Bryn Riplinger and Gail Riplinger, the Newsboys had seen the brunt of it from every angle. The Bible isn't immune to strong language though the Independent Baptist preachers and mainline evangelicals borrow from the Mormons "Gosh Darn Dang It To Heck." When they see The Cabbie Homicide: October 13, 1993 they act like they just been dragged into the gaping jaws of nihilism.
6/5/2017 c1 Daniel6
Watching the film, I was hoping that Joshua & Ayisha would get together.
1/19/2017 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
I really liked this. And it's harder than you think to find fics on Fanfiction that are Christian minded.
I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I want to, seeing as God's Not Dead was fantastic.
I hope you get around to writing more of this sometime. :) Thank you!
7/26/2016 c1 12christianqueenofegypt
Lol! I was well on my way to starting this plot and you beat me to it! ;) Very well written, dear sister :) I think you should continue! placing in favorites and subscribing!
6/11/2016 c1 Guest
Why the fuck would you stop there? Keep going man! WE WANT MORE MAN! Give us more
8/18/2015 c1 14Clementine Buttersnaps
Wow, this was really good! I wish something like this could have been like a final after the credits scene. I totally ship Josh and Ayisha and wish there were more to that story line.
8/15/2015 c1 2Yuki and Yuri
This us absolutely amazing! I've seen the movie a few times and enjoyed it very much, and I even showed it to my non Christian friend and she agreed that it was good. I thought I was the only one that shipped Josh and Aiysha... thank God I'm not! Update soon!
7/27/2015 c1 Manwathier Saerwen
Love this! Please continue!
7/25/2015 c1 Hannah Lynn
I truly hope you continue this. Thank you.
5/1/2015 c1 2Akkionn250
Chapter 2 please.
4/6/2015 c1 Sarah
Oh My Gosh!
I just saw this movie over the weekend and it was amazing. You have a really good sense of each of these characters and their personalities. I feel like all of this could've happened in a sequel!
Excellent work!

(And I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Josh and Ayisha would be cute together as a couple.)
3/29/2015 c1 2Whoviandeb
I enjoyed this a lot. I just watched the movie recently and wanted to see if someone had written about what happens next. I hope you will continue it sometime!
2/18/2015 c1 8Weaving in Words
Where's the next chapter? I wanna read more! :D (seriously though, where is it?) ;)
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »