FanFiction.Net
for I Will Be Right Here

10/17/2014 c4 CatHorse
Loving this story so far! Keep up the good work!
10/15/2014 c4 refrye
Thanks for the update...keep going... you're doing a good job. It's good to get some POVs from the parents that shows how hard all this is on them as well. Nice cliffhanging ending. Hopefully nothing too bad is going on.
10/15/2014 c4 3mustachiospistachios
I really love your story and plot! You're doing an amazing job with giving me the feels, so...I guess that's a good sign!

I really wanna see a bit more of Anna, and I love the Queen's point of view. Very touching; yet very agonizing. I also cried most at the part about the nightgown. Must have been hard for the Queen to reread that letter through her tears. Must've been blurry...

Anyway, I really hope you continue because this is one of the best takes on Elsa I have seen in the whole time I've been in the Frozen fandom; which is almost a year. P.S. Who is the 'little girl' in the next room? Elsa or Anna? :-) Keep up the good work!
10/15/2014 c4 4SAK00
Another good, emotional chapter ... keep it up!
10/14/2014 c4 Iceleaf13
Oh, what a cliff-hanger.
I look forward to the next chapter.
10/14/2014 c4 17Loridhhp
Excellent chapter! I just love the relationships of Idun and Agdar with their girls and each other. Poor Elsa: Her pain and isolation in her now silent world is so heartbreaking. Idun's heartbreak and helplessness in the face Of Elsa's deafness is so moving. And you end on a bit of a cliffhanger too! I can't wait for more. It's such a treat to read such a well written story. :)
10/14/2014 c4 lightning1997
yayy ! Glad to see you back ! :D Really missed this fic :3

Oohh what's with the ending ? D: Cant wait for the next chapter ! :D
10/14/2014 c4 6DarkSecretWaterbender
Good chapter! I like how you're conveying the emotions of the king and queen- I think that's how a parent really would feel in such a situation.

One thing you might want to correct: "repeatedly convince to sleep in a guest room." It should be "convince Anna to sleep in a guest room."
10/14/2014 c4 2readerkp16
I loved idun saying it out loud and then moving on with planning. Mother of the year!
10/14/2014 c4 21Yellow-eyed-wonder
Wow. Really great chapter! Sooo glad you updated. :) As you know, I've been anxiously waiting, lol.

Ugh... my heart hurts each and every time. When Elsa was being mindful of how she was eating her toast so that it was less noticeable that she couldn't hear the crunching.. agh! I think that got me the most. :( That and the part with the nightgown were so heartbreaking. I absolutely loved this bits of lightheartedness thrown into this chapter as well. Loved it when she giggled at her mother tickling her belly, as well as Idun's and Adgar's back and forth about the ice cream, lol. I just love how you write them together. It has an incredibly natural, genuine feel to it.

Awesome job! Can't wait until the next one! :)
7/30/2014 c2 7Riverthorne18
Are you going to finish this ? :(
4/24/2014 c3 10thearendork
I really like how you were able to dig into the mindset of a little girl. One thing that bugs me whenever I read fics which focus on kids, they talk like adults. I don't see that here, which is awesome. I mean of course I'd expect Elsa to communicate in a more mature way considering her personality, but there's still that childlike quality to how you structured her sentences.

This also bears the hallmarks of your writing - lyrical and emotional, and really tugs at the heartstrings. Good to see you haven't lost your touch. :)

However, minor nitpick: watch your ellipses. It's very tempting for dramatic purposes, but use them sparingly.

Great job!
4/20/2014 c3 21Yellow-eyed-wonder
This is such a great chapter! So sad. Elsa's grieving absolutely broke my heart. Her worrying about Anna... then her bargaining... :( The King and Queen's own grieving on the other side of the door was incredibly well written. Her mother feeling the need to get a glimpse of what her daughter was going through, her father's realization that Elsa needs time to grieve what she has lost... And then the end, where her mom cuddles up next to her...

I just really, really loved it. I love how loving you write her parents. It's a side we never really get to see in the movie and it's very much up to interpretation, as has been evidenced by how many people think of them as abusive and uncaring. I love how caring and nurturing they are. You really feel the amount they love her and how devastated they are for her. I also love that the focus here isn't her powers at the moment, and that her mother wasn't at all afraid to cuddle up next to her. It's very refreshing! I know I've told you a million times that I love this story, but I love this story! :)
4/19/2014 c3 4SAK00
Sad ... super sad! I always thought how terrible it must be to be mute, deaf, and blind ... and how terrible it is for a girl of eight years old! Again, poor Elsa! Good job with the chapter and Happy Easter!
4/18/2014 c3 7Riverthorne18
Great chapter ! I really feel bad for Elsa ( Can't wait for the next chapter !
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »