for Waffled

8/9/2020 c1 5Franki3W
aaaaaarghhhh eeeeeeeuw, that's just sounding so gross! I should have known Gabe was behind it all! Poor Sammy & his beautiful hair!
8/2/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
Omg, Gabe! I love Gabe. I Gabe.
I am totally a Gabe!Girl.
4/19/2016 c1 5Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1
Yeah, Lampito would love this story. I sure do. Off to find some ketchup and some cajun seasoning.
10/2/2014 c1 Whitetiger4813
This was funny until I got to the point where you said Sam had a hair cut that just ruined the whole story for me. Sorry.
7/2/2014 c1 16StyxxsOmega
Nice! Really loved it! Please write more when you can.
4/10/2014 c1 79Lampito
WAFFLE FRIIIIIIIIES!

*writhes around in empty-calorie bliss*

WAFFLE FRIIIIIIIIIES!

I DON'T CARE if they're cursed waffle fries, I'D EAT THEM! And I wouldn't give up like Dean did. I don't particularly care about getting Sam out, I just couldn't bear to see a waffle fry go wasted. Leave no waffle fry behind! They may take our lives, but they will never take our waffle fries! Give me liberty, or give me waffle fries! I came, I saw, I ate waffle fries! We are all in the gutter, but some of us are eating the waffle fries! We are waffle fries - you will be polyunsaturated; resistance is futile. To a person with a bottle of ketchup, everything starts to look like a waffle fry...

Excuse me, I have to go and find some waffle fries.
4/9/2014 c1 11Domino Darkwolf
Best hurt/comfort ever! I like how the trickster/Gabriel was involved. I also like how it ended with Sam getting a haircut.

I'm surprised I don't want waffle fries now. I do want strawberries though...
4/8/2014 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Stop picking on my Sam, especially since he's right. A bloated, pimply Dean Winchester would be a horrible sight.
4/8/2014 c1 3MarleeJames
Hmmm...where was Gabriel?
4/8/2014 c1 Georgia
Holy Waffle Fries, and Sammy's crew cut! That was hi-larious. You and the images of Sam buried in waffle fries and Dean trying to save him, and then eating them, then hitting them, then finally calling Cas after he ran outta ideas. Thank you!
4/8/2014 c1 22flutterby cupcake
It was all Gabriel! So typical!

I needed this sort of thing :) even if it reminds me of my time in maccys!
4/8/2014 c1 JudithRose26
You are soooo evil. Snicker, snicker.