for The Trouble with the Troubles is, We got Left Behind

4/24/2014 c7 STforRK
Nathan has really fallen for Audrey quickly. Will he still fill the same after Audrey tells him more about herself and where she is from? Looking forward to more.
4/22/2014 c6 Guest
Just read all six chapters and loving this story so far! Please continue soon :)
4/16/2014 c6 Naudrey96
Great story, great idea! Please continue;)
4/15/2014 c6 17Doks
Interesting... I feel like he didn't love his wife that much to begin with. I think he's more upset about his daughter than the divorce itself.
He's totally attracted to Audrey, I don't think he's the kind of guy who cheats his wife with some girl, so he must be confused with his own actions, which is always nice with this couple. Sarah was almost the same...
Audrey, on the other hand, must be feeling happy, even though part of her should be feeling guilty for destroying his marriage and all...
I can't wait to read more! Loving this story!
4/14/2014 c5 Doks
Oh, this is getting exciting! Nathan is totally enchanted by Audrey. His guilt will probably be an obstacle this time too, unfortunately. Audrey has to tell him the truth abou them, but I think if she do that, he'll think she's crazy. Complicating huh!
I love that the cat is out of the bag, his wife knows and now he must make a decision! Wow! Loving this story!
Update soon, please!
PS: loved the bigger chapter!
4/14/2014 c4 5STforRK
Nathan protective and caring without hesitation. Who is going to be the first to cross the line?
4/14/2014 c4 8Parker-I-like-pancakes
Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing! And I have some plans for his wife's entrance to the story
4/14/2014 c4 17Doks
Aw, that was cute! Nathan must be feeling all these emotions he can't explain. I wonder how he would react if she tells him about the other Haven and their relationship.
Will the wife make an appearance? It's going to be awkward LOL I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
4/11/2014 c3 23Peacockgirl
Love Nathan's last line. The voice was exactly AU!Nathan, but his love of pancakes was all canon!Nathan. Very interested to see how you develop this idea.
4/11/2014 c3 Guest
I'm seriously wondering what's gonna happen! It's making me on edge xDD Will he leave his wife. Will he have an affair! xDD Can't wait for the update!
4/10/2014 c2 17Doks
OMG you have no idea how much I wanted to read a story like this one. It's like reading Nathan falling in love all over again, plus a whole new complicating package, a wife and daughter!
I wonder how Audrey will behave around him, and if his wife will make an appearance...
Please, update soon! I can't wait!
4/8/2014 c1 1Wilhelm Wigworthy
Awesome! You have really good imagery and mood. Here's hoping for more!