for Taken

10/7/2019 c1 8ThePartyParrot
Interesting, starting after the events. Now do we have a flashback?
6/24/2019 c23 russia2774
Loving it please more
6/19/2019 c23 stardreamer26086
That was kind and considerate of the professor to warn Rose about the case. And Dimitri is a darling for always being so endearing and thoughtful. Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more.
6/18/2019 c23 DBZfanLou
OMG! You are so evil leaving the chapter like that, the chapter was really good and I have missed your writing, I do hope that we all get to read more from this story
6/18/2019 c23 3kazzo96
Congratulations on finishing your degree and good luck with your big move and grad school :)

Another great chapter, I love how the professor gave Rose a heads up and how good Dimitri is throughout everything :)
2/15/2019 c22 russia2774
who was at the door you totally left out who was there more updates please love it
2/9/2019 c22 ginabowman2005
I like this "end" if that's what you make it. They're together and working on life. They don't have to find Adrian's accomplices or the other victims, although that would round out the story very well and give us closure on what that monster did to them. This story is different than anything else I've read in fanfiction, great idea.
2/9/2019 c17 ginabowman2005
I figured there would be an escape of some sort.

I'm glad Dimitri didn't even have to think about going with Rose.
2/9/2019 c14 ginabowman2005
What a monster, others? You have written a very good story.
2/9/2019 c10 ginabowman2005
Man, this chapter was hard to read with all the letters and words in it. I wish you'd come back and redo it. It's a great chapter that gives us a lot of insight to Dimitri's past and how she worked things out in her mind about him being closer.
1/27/2019 c22 DBZfanLou
Omg this story is so fantastic! I hope Rose and Dimitri do sleep together and they live happily ever after
1/25/2019 c22 kazzo96
Love this chapter :)

That’s horrible, I’m glad you’re alive and I’m hoping you have a speedy recovery
1/1/2019 c21 Badass Belikova va
OMG I do love this, I started reading it ages ago, but ran out of chapters, I absolutely love the story line, please update,
Much love
12/17/2018 c21 russia2774
more updates please love it.
12/14/2018 c21 Kazzo96
Aww great chapter,

I’m glad Adrian isn’t going to bother Rose anymore hopefully now Rose, Dimitri and the kids will be safe
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »