for Monsuno love letter

5/15/2016 c7 Amy Hanekom
Please write a Jeredy and Sophie story: start it with how they first met and let the readers see first through Jeredy's eyes and then through Sophie's - I want to know what they were thinking when they met and how they saw each other. End it with Chase being born.
4/26/2016 c7 monsuno power
I waited this long to resd this chapter and you write this!Allright,i know,I has their own but I love and always will Chase and got me fuled for a sec.I am glad you are to read you soon.
4/25/2016 c7 Monsunolover
Can you please do an Alpha & Jinja one?
4/26/2016 c7 ChasexJinjaforever
Really Good chapter :)
4/25/2016 c7 Wonderfulxxthings
AMAZING! I like it in fact I LOVE it and I can't wait til you get to write the new story

And about season 3 you're absolutely right I didn't feel that it was complete I hope if there are new episodes coming but I don't think so
4/13/2016 c6 Wonderfulxxthings
Please update I'm really enjoying this story it's beautiful
2/8/2016 c6 Monsunolover
WOW,I wonder who the lucky guy is!UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!
12/31/2015 c6 Guest
Omfg you are an awesome writer! Do me a favour and write more than one page for your 7th chapter! Its quite interestn to read! Love the stuff you write! Continue like this and you can write a book ! Good luck
9/9/2015 c6 30Lakota1172
Hahaha.
I loved it! It keeps me guessing to! I wonder who the letters for?!
8/15/2015 c6 monsuno power
Youre bach,yay!I realy love this story.I hope that you will update you write more storys about monsuno?And did you watch season 3?Its know i had almost same story like this,love letter and other to read you soon.
8/15/2015 c6 Guest
Nice to see you again!
Please update soon the last chapter! The misunderstandings and confusion must be solved! Nice chapter!
8/15/2015 c6 ChasexJinjaforever
I am so happy that you have updated your story :) I will be soo much looking forward to reading your next chapter :) :) :) :)
7/21/2015 c5 87Violet Rose of Darkness
Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE!
11/3/2014 c5 30Lakota1172
LOVE IT!

I need more! This story is truly amazing and I can not wait to find out who the lucky fella is! ;)
10/23/2014 c5 Guest
Shopping: fun for the girls, terror for the boys! haha! I am dying to know who the "he" is! Are we gonna learn during the ball? Update whenever you can!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »