for A New Player: Year Five: The Drums of War

11/14/2020 c20 A Guest
Shouldn't then the istari have his powers water-based? I mean they were emmisaries of OssË right?
7/1/2019 c21 rmw5763
Thank you so much for Your story,many others too. Keep on writing.
6/30/2019 c7 rmw5763
Such a Great story. Thank you so much for your writings. Always looking forward to more. The word dyslexia doesn't bother most of us in the least,lol.
6/29/2019 c3 rmw5763
So not a good thing. A ring of Power in Voldemort's hands and Orcs. Very interesting twists.
4/29/2019 c7 1Flickyface
I notice that whenever you say the word, 'definitely,' it comes out as 'defiantly.' Two completely different words, and the misprint constantly annoys me... could you do something about it?
4/6/2019 c21 Mohammad 'the truth' S
why does it have to be a separate chapter? can't you just type it under the last chapter?
4/5/2019 c8 Mohammad 'the truth' S
I defiantly suggest you use definitely instead
5/11/2017 c3 Guest
Excellent chapter. Love the stories.
4/18/2017 c3 Anonymous Fan
EEEEEEEEEE! *excited squeal*
I found this series a month ago and haven't wanted to stop. I've read some of your other works as well (You might remember me. :) ) and love your writing.
Voldemort with a ring of power?! Orcs in Wizarding Britain?! Suddenly, the synopses for ANP book 6 makes a lot more sense...
Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us, and I look forward to updates!
3/26/2017 c7 athos
portuguese language, Ainda continua muito semelhante aos livros, embora Harry tecnicamente deveria está mudado devido ao treinamento dado por Faykan. Espero que as coisas mudem em algum ponto.
3/26/2017 c1 athos
Portuguese language, Gostei deste Harry.
2/7/2017 c21 8imaginist007
sad that Sirius still died but loved the twist and turns of this story
5/30/2016 c21 16The Dark Warden
I herebye name you Master Author. Your stories are incredible. Not just the LOTR and HP crossover but also your HP and Star Wars crossovers. I say, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the rest of this series
1/14/2015 c21 2Angel SilverWinter
Great story
1/6/2015 c20 3TheMadDalek
I love this series so far, its absolutely brilliant! Keep em coming, you've got another eager reader!
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »