FanFiction.Net
for The Bygone Ordeal

8/11/2020 c16 8Mayaswatch
I loved it! I only put it down when I had to! I started to guess the ending JUST before Victor got it! Keep them coming! Well done!
7/22/2017 c16 deniselynne1966
I absolutely loved this. I grew up watching Space 1999...only now found fanfic. Thank you.
5/2/2017 c16 Aguia
I took a while to read because English is not my native language but i enjoied never the less .Please keap writing.
11/3/2015 c1 frieke
Sorry, Becky, wasn't logged in. The previous review is from me.
Becky, I reread The Bygone Ordeal today and must say I'm even more impressed than I was when you were posting it. Having read quite a few books on the Witch trials in Europe, you have captured the hysteria and suspicion, as well as the greed of some magistrates, to a T. There was a notorious Witchfinder in England - Matthew Hopkins - who used methods similar to what you use in your story. Ever thought of writing a historical fiction?

Frieda
11/3/2015 c16 Guest
6/11/2015 c16 Sunshine20149
1700's Salem in space? Who would have thought? Great idea and great writing. I started reading and could not put it down until I had read the entire story. Good writing, unique plot. Hope to read more of your stories.
2/2/2015 c16 Guest
Interesting. Will we "see" more of the mysterious aliens? or, the further adventures of Bassey? I sense there is more here to discover.
10/31/2014 c16 Guest
A wonderful story. I love John and Helena stories. I loved the length of this story. It held my interest from beginning to end. Thank you sssooo much and I look forward to more stories about the Alphans, especially Helena and John. You are a great writer.
10/30/2014 c16 frieke
Thank god for a happy ending and that Helena was not burned at the stake or hanged. Only wished they could have kept the child
10/30/2014 c16 19CanonAntithesis
What a surprising ending and yet so very like the series. We'll done though I wish Helene and John could have had the happiness they so richly deserve. Maybe in your next fic...
10/30/2014 c15 Zzzzzzz
Thanks, but I'm done reading. You're drawing this out to ridiculous lengths, and frankly you're not that good a writer.
10/21/2014 c15 frieke
Becky, I'm really, really curious how it will end. Am hoping fof a happy ending, but who knows, this may just be the one story where our heroes don't survive.
10/20/2014 c15 Jennifer L
Omg. As much as I want this to conclude, And yet... I don't!
Great read. Thanks so much. I check everyday to see whats new and if they'll ever get away from this horrible Swaynip and awful Sheriff. I never liked western times, was always a Space and futuristic girl.
10/20/2014 c1 Jennifer
This is a really suspenseful story. As much as I want it to end, I dont. KWIM?
10/20/2014 c15 Diane
just loving it... actually don't want it to end..
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »