for Texts

10/5/2016 c1 Guest
they're soooo cute!show my love to them!(heart
12/13/2015 c2 IcelandicLicorice
Lol, I love that ending. Though I'm more of a Style shipper, this was still extremely funny.
12/13/2015 c1 IcelandicLicorice
Lol!
2/26/2015 c2 Babygirl1994-fan
Best thing ever please write more
10/26/2014 c1 41RoseBadwolf1000
COME ON! I was totally going to start shipping Stutters there!
6/22/2014 c2 7play for keeps
This was so hilarious! I read it in their voices and I could picture them actually saying these kinds of things haha. Great job! :)
6/21/2014 c2 SouthParkFags
I love it. :D but man, do I not ship stutters..
5/1/2014 c2 33RegularShowMemorabilia
Sequel? :o This was awesome :3
4/16/2014 c2 17cortez30
Damn it if only there was a chapter 3
4/13/2014 c2 4Someone136
Noooooooo why must it end? It was so young! Ah well, that's alright if you're not going to do anymore. That was awesome! Stan and Kyle texts to each other are definitely something to laugh about. The humour in this was beautiful and the side dish of Stutters was perfect. Then with some Kenny in it. And Cartman just splattered somewhere. It was funny and I will probably reread these two chapters for half an hour now.
4/13/2014 c1 idkgba27
I really love the format here with switching between texts and story (even if it's only to evade fanfiction rules...)
It's really cute having the boys discuss things like shipping especially them teasing each other over it.
Kyle gets so cute and frustrated about it and Stan's just having fun.
Also loving the side Stutters in this fic 3
4/12/2014 c2 2PastelPearlie
Best chapter ending ever xD Kenny was taking all their food for himself. Then Kyle just throws him outside, and I just rofl'd all over.
4/12/2014 c2 14Kizi1999
Oh Kyle...you just soo cute _
4/11/2014 c2 2Lol8666
I'm laughing so hard XD
These texts... Omg

I bet Stan is off with Butters ;)
4/11/2014 c2 XxDarkSarcasm1010xX
Kenny needs to steal one of their phones asap. Then ending though, just kyle spam. Adorable
20 Page 1 2 Next »