for My Muse

8/27/2018 c1 7rogueinker
Ah, Tom Baker was my Doctor growing up and still my favorite. I will have to find and read Summer Falls. You're likely right about the Curator being transitional. It could be a nifty device to employ in future. I would love to have Tom B. work with the other Doctors on screen or at Big Finish as the Curator.
12/11/2014 c1 9IncomingAlbatross
You have a really impressive grasp of DW trivia. I didn't know Summer Falls had a character named the Curator before, but now I agree with this story - there must be some connection between the two.

And the Watcher idea is interesting (I still haven't decided anything about the Curator beyond "A welcome chance to get Tom Baker into the special," myself).
9/11/2014 c1 12puxa10
I like this idea it has the potential to be something quite fascinating. I mean what if Amy did meet a past version of The Doctor's past self? However, you misinterpreted the Fourth Doctor's characterization. The Fourth has brown curly hair and a twelve foot scarf and a penchant for Jelly Babies. Plus he is a smart Alec (which I only know cause I'm watching Fours arc). But great idea 3
9/10/2014 c1 42Ms.M
A very sweet story. I think you have great ideas. My big issue were the run-on sentences making it hard to read, even in the dialogue. I would have this rebeta-ed. I know a beta helped me in these areas before.
9/1/2014 c1 195Crystal Rose of Pollux
Aww, this was cute. I definitely picture the Doctor taking some loophole like that to see Amy again. And that was an interesting tidbit about Summer Falls that I didn't know; I shall have to look into that!
8/25/2014 c1 68Harley Diamond
I like the way that you are connecting these ideas between characters. It seems very much a great set of short one shots. I hope you keep them up
7/28/2014 c1 43TimeLordPrime
I like the idea of Amy meeting the Curator and being inspired by him. It's possible that the Curator was the Watcher. I suppose we'll never know but it's fun to think about. I like this story because not only did both of them get to see each other again but it also connects the dots between the two Curators. Good job.
7/16/2014 c1 62Rochelle Templer
No, I could see this possibility. It's a neat way to get around the whole "I can never see you again" bit that they had with the 11th Doctor on the show. I like this as a little between-the-scenes snippet.