for Blue Moon

1/1 c14 Lucifer143
I really loved the story...
It's cute a story about bade family..
7/28/2020 c14 Sapphicwitch69
Honestly, I only ever read jori and I don’t even like bade but THIS is the only exception it’s amazing.
12/26/2019 c14 Noemi
I loved the story and the dynamic between Beck and Jade. She is a little softer than in the show but I could see this happening if they had met later in life.
9/3/2019 c14 justanotherwriter132
This story is perfect in every way! Loved reading it and will definitely be binging all your other works xx
2/23/2019 c14 badelover2.0
I waited until the very end of the story to review! And .GOD! This is literally the best, most amazing fanfiction I have ever read! Finn, Ezra, and Vivi r the cutest, best kids ever! They're so adorable! Beck and Jade r the best parents/husband and wife ever! U did so good on this story, and I absolutely love it. Best fanfic ever, hands down. This got me hooked on the first sentence, and I just couldn't stop reading. The chapters were long, which is awesome BC I HATE short chapters. The kids were just amazing. I didn't want this amazing story to end. U did a remarkable job with this story. PLZ continue!.
2/17/2019 c14 Arabella
I know it’s been a few years now since you’ve finished this story, but I just wanted to drop a review and tell you that it’s one of my favorites on this site. I found it about a year after you completed it and have come back to re-read it every few months since then. It’s so beautifully written and so heart warming. I just wanted to say thank you for creating such a great storyline and bringing it to life so well. And for the record, the metaphor was very clear :)
12/26/2018 c3 emilaysjonas
oh boy. *fingers crossed*
12/26/2018 c2 emilaysjonas
Finn :(
5/5/2018 c14 YesImJade
alright so I still can’t tell if my reviews are posting or not. but if you happen to see this, you should know that this story is so amazing. I am once again speechless. you’re such a talented human and I am in love with your work. I hope you’re still writing.
As Always,
-Jade
12/6/2015 c14 Eleh
Loved your story like really did , nice work.
4/30/2015 c14 Axel0913
Love this! So adorable! What a great ending!
3/21/2015 c1 I hope the loneliness ends
I can't get enough of this story it's all I think about and every time I see a baby I'm like Ezra
2/24/2015 c14 Natasha
Omg i love this and the metaphor was adorable I enjoyed reading aswell this is deffo a fav fanfiction of mine
1/4/2015 c14 Guest
This is my second time reading this story and I still love it just as much. Your an amazing writer.
11/7/2014 c14 14YouCan'tControlMe
Need I say that this story was perfect? Every part of it was amazing, and the plot had me completely intrigued. I loved every chapter!
303 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »