for Blue Moon

5/7/2014 c7 14myfriendfiction
I love how seamless Jade has integrated into the boys lives. The truth is that Jade is the only mother Ezra has ever known. It's sad that Leslie couldn't handle being a mother. Now she wants back but it isn't genuine so I hope she doesn't get time with the boys. The proposal was perfect! Seeing Jade have no confidence that she could be a wife and mother and then seeing her blossom into sucha wonderful mother and now wife has been a great journey. I'm so happy they're getting married. You left us on a cliffhanger! I hope Beck will be understanding about the abortion and it won't effect their relationship. I also help Jade's past abortion gives us more insight into her past since we don't know too much about it.
5/7/2014 c8 hugefan99
OMG! This story is AMAZING! I can't wait for the next update! I hope you're able to update it soon! I LOVE this story so much! You're an AMAZING writer!
5/6/2014 c8 6ahsnapitzkian
Awwwww! I can't wait till they officially decide to have kids after their wedding! I think Finn would be excited about the idea of having another family member ;)
Anyway, you never disappoint me when you update and adore EVERY chapter XOXO
5/6/2014 c8 1heartaches
When I think this fanfic can't get anymore cuter, you post a chapter like this one. Seriously, are you trying to kill me? I loved the interviews part, we could see how they bond as a family, it's so perfect! I'm so happy because it looks like Leslie won't get any time with the boys. And Bade in the restaurant, omg, they just can't keep their hands off of each other, huh? They're so sexy! If this fanfic gets even better, I'll die!
5/6/2014 c8 4223marilyn
Yay! Sounds like a happy ending XD Cant wait for the next chapters
5/6/2014 c8 21Gilliesnation
This is actually so cute. I'm obsessed. Please update!
5/6/2014 c8 6JadeWest1234
Love it so much.
5/4/2014 c7 Anon
Let it be a spontaneous abortion instead, pleeaase. I just hope all goes well. Update soon! XD
5/4/2014 c7 Guest
OMG, nooo. I hope this abortion was some "accident"/effect because Jade was maybe getting treated for some condition at that time? I really really hope it won't drastically change things.

Seriously dying for an update! - G
5/3/2014 c7 BadeShipper4Ever
UGH! I HATE LESLIE! And I hope it will end up well and Beck will accept Jade's past.

Please update ASAP. I'm so excited and thrilled.
5/3/2014 c7 Guest
I love this story so much, it's one of the best bade stories.
Ur an amazing writer, that was such a plot twist.
Pls update soon and hv a good say
5/2/2014 c7 Guest
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! PLEASE UPSDATE NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE NEXT!
5/2/2014 c7 Guest
Please update soon that is a huge cliff hanger
5/2/2014 c7 bade
5/2/2014 c7 badeshipper
i hate Leslie so much
i love this story, update soon
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »