for Blue Moon

4/29/2014 c6 Guest
I rlly love this story so much, it's great and ur an amazing writer.
Pls update soon and hv a good day!
4/28/2014 c6 anonymous
i've been screaming OH MY GOD the whole time i was reading this chapter. the thrill of this story tho, i love, i love it, I LOVE IT. update soooooooon :) stay grand xx
4/28/2014 c6 bade
uh oh! maybe leslie and jade get in a car crash - leslie hits jade with her car
4/28/2014 c6 Guest
Leslie isn't a good person so I'm curious how did she and Beck get together? Id like to know that. And good chapter :D
4/28/2014 c6 Guest
Can you please update soon (like now)
4/29/2014 c6 22Quillcox
Well, then. That's slightly problematic. I'm sure everything will turn out for the best.

Keep writing!

-Quillcox-
4/28/2014 c6 1heartaches
Jade and Finn are just so cute! Even in that circumstances, I couldn't stop myself from tearing when he said he wants her to be his mom, and he called her mama! omg so cute! And now they have Finn's blessing, aww! Idk why but I imagine Finn as baby Ketan... And thanks Tori for that slap! So, Leslie won't leave them so easily, right? I just hope she won't hurt the boys when she's with them. Can't wait for the proposal, please update ASAP! xox
4/28/2014 c6 7gilliesjauregui
The small talk that Finn and Beck were had about marriage made me smile. It's nice how both of Beck's sons are now calling Jade mama and seeing her as a mother figure. You're doing fantastic with this story. I really like it a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter (:
4/28/2014 c6 3twenty four7bade
Omb this is so good! I'm so nervous tor the proposal and what that bitch Leslie's gonna do! Ugh I totally teared up when Finn went missing & when he was so scared of crazy lady. But I love how he calls jade mom. So cute!
4/28/2014 c6 22sshaw101
THE NERVE OF THAT WOMAN! How dare she kidnap her own son like that! The kid was scared to death and I feel so bad for him! I'm glad the rest of the night went well, and so has the rest of their lives. I'm so happy for Beck and Jade and it's gonna be amazing! Even Finn's on board! Leslie! That son of a CLAP! I feel bad for that lawyer cause he's gonna need a lot of help trying to convince anyone that she should have the right to even look at those children!
4/28/2014 c6 14myfriendfiction
I love how domestic bade and the boys are and I love all the little details that show it, like the bathroom scene, Ezra running to Jade at the wedding, and trying to find food that won't ruin their baths. I'm so happy that Finn now thinks of Jade as his mother and that they are so close now. They've become the cutest and most functional family and everyone knows it. I love that Cat, Robbie, and Trina are mentioned. When Finn asked to go to the bathroom I had a feeling Leslie would strike and she did. I'm glad she doesn't have any rights to the boys because if she did that would make things much harder. The woman couldn't even remember Ezra's name, she should definitely never have the permission to see her sons. She's sick if she thinks she wants time with her sons because within three seconds of seeing her son her horrible parenting came to light. I don't know what her angle is. She'll probably try to get her sons to because she's jealous that Jade has so naturally and effortlessly taken on the role. I really look forward to the drama!
4/28/2014 c6 21xBadeTrainx
I'm going to punch Leslie in the face. Fantastic chapter as always. It's adorable how Finn thinks of Jade as his mother and calls her his mother. I'm so excited for Beck to propose to Jade and I hope nothing ruins their special day. I hope Leslie doesn't get any sort of time with the boys because she doesn't deserve it. In fact, I don't think she even wants to be with them rather than destroying their lives. Can't wait until you update.
4/27/2014 c5 Guest
Update soon please
4/26/2014 c5 Guest
Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please! Update please!
Just incase... UPDATE PLEASE!
4/28/2014 c5 16tinycupcat
Okay I'm officially in love with this story. It's so so so unbelievably cute and I think it's amazing how invested I feel in the characters especially when the two boys are OC's and this is an AU story. I love how Jade is all motherly and yet still has her doubts, she doesn't realise yet how amazing she is.. i'm sure Leslie is going to stir up some trouble for everybody though :S Did Tori really invite her? Anyway this is truly an amazing story and I hope you have time to update soon :) xx
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »