FanFiction.Net
for Blue Moon

4/23/2014 c5 21xBadeTrainx
No. No. NO. You did not just make Leslie come back. Oh, you broke me down. This story is truly amazing and I can't wait until you update. I can't wait to see what Leslie does when she comes back and how Jade handles it. Funny, how Leslie said that she would never come back. Leslie doesn't deserve Beck or her sons at all. Amazing story. Update soon.
4/23/2014 c5 crelliemylove
Ezra calling jade mama is perfect! I hope everyone can get past whatever bad stuff Leslie does when she comes back. Ahh this story gives me so many feels! Please update soon! :)
4/23/2014 c5 3allthingscute
love this lots and lots:)
hope you have a good birthday,
- charlotte
4/23/2014 c5 14myfriendfiction
Let me collect myself from this emotional roller coaster of cuteness! So, this chapter is off the charts adorable. I'm like a gushing Tori from behind the screen right now. The fact that Ezra starts calling Jade mom is so sweet and shows how much a part of their lives she has become. I love the opening scene because it perfectly displays what being a parent must feel like and that within a short time Jade is becoming one. Also, like Beck's mom says Jade is their mother and it's a great thing. Jade is the only mother the Ezra will ever remember. I love that a bade marriage is on their minds ad that Beck would be giving her his mother's ring! I had a feeling that Leslie would show up and spoil all the fun! But I really look forward to seeing Leslie coming back into town and crashing the wedding and seeing how it plays out and effects everyone. I much anticipate the drama this will cause. I hope we are bequeathed with an update soon!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
4/23/2014 c5 22Quillcox
Oh, God. Beck is not going to be happy about this. Finn's going to freak.

Someone should slap that woman…Tori, perhaps?

Excellent story. I really like it.

Happy Birthday in advance!

-Quillcox-
4/22/2014 c4 Guest
Please update soon (now would be awesome)
4/21/2014 c4 Guest
Please update soon, I love the story hut it's borderline m so could you tone it down a little please
This story is it going!
4/21/2014 c4 1heartaches
two words for this chapter: per fect. lol just kidding I know it's just one word. but seriously, the chapter was so perfect that I'm afraid if it gets better, will get worse. idk what I'm typing anymore because it's 3AM and I'm crying so much because the chapter was AMAZING. I promise I'll read it just one more time and then I'll sleep. xo
4/21/2014 c4 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE NEXT!
Please update soon
4/20/2014 c4 BadeShipper4Ever
It's so Awesome. like always. So glad Finn likes Jade now.

This chapter is full of love and sappiness :) I love it so much.

Please update as soon as you can cause I can't wait any longer :D
4/20/2014 c4 Guest
Ahhh. Idk but I cried while reading this chapter. They're too adorable. Aaaahhhh i wish to see Jade helping ezra how to walk on the nxt chapter. Anyways this chapter was perfect .
4/20/2014 c4 Guest
Aww tht was so sweet, finn has finally accepted her!
This is seriously one of theb est bade stories and i love it so much, ur an amzing writer
Pls update soon and hv a good day
4/20/2014 c4 anonymous
Aaaaawwwwww this is just too cute. But I do have a strange feeling that Leslie's going to come back in their lives and ruin everything.. Idek. Glad this story's made and continuously updating. stay grand xx
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »