for Blue Moon

4/19/2014 c3 Guest
Love the story can't wait for the next update
Will becks first wife make aa appearance
4/18/2014 c3 BadeShipper4Ever
That was awesome. Please update as soon as you can cause you're so awesome :)
4/17/2014 c3 Guest
I love this story so much. Ur an amazing writer

Pls update soon and hv a good day
4/17/2014 c3 22sshaw101
Well I hope it goes well. I'm glad Finn gets that Jade's not like his mom. I just hope Jade doesn't hurt them
4/17/2014 c3 TwistedVictorious
OMG best fic ever. Please update soon
4/16/2014 c3 Guest
Cool chapter. And i wouldn't mind at all if u decided to turn this into a super long story :)
4/16/2014 c3 3twenty four7bade
AHHHHHH! omg I can feel jade's panic already! Lol poor Finn & poor beck. Idk what he'd do if he had to give up jade and she him. I usually don't like stories where beck & jade are with other people, bit I'm enjoying this one. Update soon! & I'm all for a chapter story lol
4/16/2014 c2 22sshaw101
Oooh rough! I'm glad he told her, and I'm sure Finn will warm up to the idea.
4/16/2014 c3 6JadeWest1234
Love it
4/16/2014 c3 14myfriendfiction
I hope the next chapter is about Jade's day with the boys. I'm so glad Beck and Jade are taking things slowly. Not only is it good for the boys but it's good for Jade because taking it slow is allowing her to ease into this new role and find confidence with herself in this situation. Beck is such a great dad and I loved his talk with Finn and I think it's a great choice for Ezra to be so taken with Jade because that's showing her she can be with kids and who can't not like a cute little baby.
4/16/2014 c3 Guest
so good! i love ur writinv
4/16/2014 c3 Bade4Ever
oh my god its so sweet 333
pls update soon :)
4/16/2014 c3 j
I like the conflict and how you build it. It's so structurally organized. But I hope finn and jade will get along well soon. Haha. Waiting for ur nxt chapter ;) hey, do u have twitter btw?
4/16/2014 c3 anonymous
You are an amazing writer. I love all of your stories!
PLEASE UPDATE NEXT!