for Blue Moon

4/16/2014 c2 BadeShipper4Ever
COME ON FINN! For your dad.

Anyway, great chapter. Please update as soon as you can
4/16/2014 c3 1heartaches
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna stop you. Instead, I'll support you with anything you want to do with this story, because I know I'll nove it either ways. So, the day HAS to go well! I can't wait for the next chapter xo
4/16/2014 c3 BadeElavanfan
What a great story!
keep up the good work!

can't wait for the next chapter jade & the children

PLEASE UPDATE NEXT!
4/16/2014 c3 crelliemylove
Amazing chapter, I hope Finn and jade bond! Ezra is so adorable! Update soon!:)
4/16/2014 c3 ILoveScissorsAndCoffee
I am incredibly surprise of how well you have write Finn because that is how a 5 year old who mother was a bicht is suppose to react. I love the story, and again, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
4/15/2014 c2 Guest
Love this story! Please update soon!
4/15/2014 c2 Guest
Pls continue, it's amazing!
4/15/2014 c2 3twenty four7bade
Oh shit. Yikes! Finn. Well Beck has a mission on his hands. Both Jade AND Finn lol. Update soon!
4/15/2014 c1 twenty four7bade
Woah! This is different. But me likey!
4/14/2014 c2 Guest
Loved it! I like how you're keeping it real, with Jade's hesitation and the kid's reaction. Update soon please :)
4/14/2014 c2 Guest
oh no omg ezra why dont you like jade omg omg i need to knwo what happens i need them all to be okay ahh
4/13/2014 c2 Guest
It's kinda like how i met your mother but not really since Jade is not the mother. Hahaha. Still loving it ;) u are a wonderful writer!
4/14/2014 c2 6ahsnapitzkian
I can't wait till the next chapter! At the ending of the story I was praying that Finn would say he wouldn't mind having Jade around the house more often! AHHHH! Bade nerves are really getting to me!
4/14/2014 c2 14myfriendfiction
I loved this chapter. I love that Jade is freaked out about the kid issue, which is her character, but she likes Beck so much that she just can't break things off. My favorite line was Jade saying how her hormones kicked up a notch at seeing Beck with his baby. Aww, we girls can be suckers for that, even Jade! I love that Beck and Jade are taking things slow, it really builds the romance and plot. I can't wait for some more!
4/13/2014 c2 ILoveScissorsAndCoffee
I just don't even know what to say, this story it is so different from everything else, is amazing how you write everything so perfect. You are amazing, thank you for sharing your talent for free.
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »