for Blue Moon

9/16/2014 c14 Guest
My favourite fanfic ever
7/7/2014 c14 14myfriendfiction
A beautiful ending for a beautiful story! You created some amazing characters and put them in well written interesting and entertaining circumstances. AUs are hard to pull off but you did so spectacularly. I love that the story ended with the Blue Moon Festival because it really came full circle. I now look forward to your other stories!
7/3/2014 c14 hugefan99
Amazing!
6/29/2014 c14 Guest
I just absolutely love this story, I wish it wasn't over! Great job, this is def a top fave for me!
6/30/2014 c14 12Fighter for the title
was awesome
congratulations!
6/27/2014 c14 Guest
Noooo, I can't believe this story is over.
I really enjoyed it, it's one of the best bade stories out there.
I think your an amazing writer and I hope you continue writing like this.
Thank you for publishing! ️
6/25/2014 c14 BadeShipper4Ever
Awwww... another awesome ending. I've fallen in love with every chapter. OH MY GOD!

Please make another awesome story.
6/24/2014 c14 Scarlatine
I Really love This story, you are so great! Really my favorite writter :) you weon ;), sorry because de other times I didnt leave a review :(, I Really wanted but cant 0: I Dont know why xD, But This time a Really need to tell you that you are so wonderful :B, please do Another story :D! I am ready to a New One :D!
6/24/2014 c14 Guest
Aww it's over :(

I love your writing and hope you continue!
6/24/2014 c14 Guest
So it's over :( Well i loved it, you're such a great writer idk why you delete some of your fics. Looking forward to your next story! :)
6/24/2014 c14 anonymous
AMAZEBALLS
6/25/2014 c14 1heartaches
Aaaaand I'm crying. It was so so perfect! I love this fanfic with all my heart, will start re-reading it right now!
6/25/2014 c14 3twenty four7bade
LOVE the metaphor. Love our happy ending. This was a really great story, such a different take on bade, but still totally entranced me. Your writing is really quite awesome lady. Hope to read more from you soon! :)
6/25/2014 c14 4223marilyn
What...no...why ur updates r the only things I wait for and now even though this was a perfect ending I dont want it to end DX I love love love this story n hope to be seeing more of ur amazing work in the future best of luck and good wishes to u on wats to come, will always have blue moon as a fave fanfic that I can ask others to read :)
6/24/2014 c14 22sshaw101
I'm sobbing right now my God this was so perfect! The kids are just so adorable and the boys are so grown up now! I can't believe this was only 14 chapters cause I feel like it's been a whole life full of stuff! I kept screaming cause Finn, Ezra, and Vivi are just SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I love the name you picked and she sounds absolutely beautiful! You write the best family stories in the whole entire world and you've done a marvelous job once again! I'm so glad they're both happy and have three amazing and wonderful kids! They both got their happy endings and made it despite so many people trying to stop them. I can't help but wonder what Leslie would think or if Ryder's still trying to get Jade. And as for the ending, so poetic and I love it. The Blue Moon festival was the perfect thing to end this story, since it kinda made them. It's my total headcanon that the little boy is Finn. Like that would be just too perfect for words if it actually were. Like not only was it a kids but within a year or so would become her kid! Anyways, lovely lovely job and I hope to see more from you very very VERY soon!
303 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »