for Blue Moon

6/24/2014 c14 9AprilBaby95
This was such a great story and so sweet. One of the few Bade as grown ups stories I have enjoyed. You are a great writer and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
6/24/2014 c14 1BadeBlade
Awwww! I have such mixed emotions!
I love your story and I'm happy you've completed it, but I'm sorry to see it end.

The metaphor is perfect at the end... I did wonder if the mystery child might be Finn, but that would have been a massive coincidence.

This was such a sweet story and really well written. I've been laid up in bed at the moment with a bad ankle, so your update has really cheered me up - it's super depressing being stuck at home all day.

I think your story was a great idea. I've really enjoyed watching Jade take on children that weren't biologically hers - it's something that often happens in the real world, but not fiction. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box.

The characters you built were solid and you described them and their actions so well that I feel like I knew them. They all fitted together really well, especially Bade and the children - you clinic ages their dynamics really well.

Hope you're inspired to write again soon!

BB x
6/24/2014 c14 16tinycupcat
Awwww this was adorable. I loved this whole story so much it was insanely cute and I can't believe I only just got the metaphor right now. So fab! I hope you write another story again soon! xx
6/24/2014 c14 crelliemylove
This was such an amazing story, I loved it! Maybe now that you're done you could update the ones with Elliot again because those are so cute!:)
6/21/2014 c13 elavan
Oh no! the end is near :/...
6/21/2014 c13 JadeOliver
Great and adorable chapter! :)
6/21/2014 c13 badex100pre
Simply awesome! I can't to wait to read the Epilogue... I am excited!
6/22/2014 c13 3twenty four7bade
Love jaded relationship with the boys. So cute. & emotional jade is always hilarious lol I cant wait for baby girl Oliver! :D
6/20/2014 c13 BadeShipper4Ever
I love it. Sad that this will almost end but blessed because I get to read this excellent story.
Sorry, but I don't know if my past review was already posted cause I didn't see it.

Anyways, please update as soon as you can. I'm so excited!
6/19/2014 c13 Guest
Nooooo I don't want this to end.
This is an amazing story and your an exceptional writer.
6/19/2014 c13 BadeShipper4Ever
Sad that this will end. :( But happy because I get to read this awesome story. I'm excited for a new Oliver :D *screams loudly*

Anyways, please update as soon as you can. I'm too excited.
6/18/2014 c13 Guest
Please update soon!
I still wish it was a boy but the Carol middle name is a great idea
6/19/2014 c13 14myfriendfiction
This chapter is so cute and realistic and adorable and there just aren't enough adjectives for me to explain how much I love it. You've created the perfect bade family. When this story is over I hope you update your others like, The Ones with Elliot and The Roommates. You're an amazing writer!
6/19/2014 c13 hugefan99