for Blue Moon

6/19/2014 c13 22sshaw101
IM SO EXCITED! Duke sounds adorable and I think I may die reading Finn with the baby! Ezra, now that's another issue. I sure hope he's ready. You never fail in writing great story with Bade kids! SO IM INCREDIBLY EXCITED I CAN FEEL MY HEART RACING! That was just too cute how Finn's all grown up and letting Ezra play and holding Duke and suggesting middle names! They must be so proud! Ahh! I just can't wait!
6/18/2014 c13 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Great!
6/18/2014 c13 1heartaches
I'm so happy but sad at the same time! I'm happy because this story has been amazing, it captivated me from the first chapter and this one was so perfect, just like all the others... and of course I'm sad because it has to end, I'll never forget Blue Moon and how much I cried everytime I saw "Blue Moon" written in a chapter and in others situations too... if it was up to me, this fanfic would never end.
6/18/2014 c13 4223marilyn
Omg omg omg I cant wait for her to have the baby! I love this story! Omg did I say I love this story already XD I really cant wait for the next chapter XD thanx for this amazing story :)
6/18/2014 c13 5danny1898
I don't like that the story is ending but I really can't wait for the next chapter.
6/18/2014 c13 JustCallMeDemi
Awwww...I'm so sad the story's ending :( But I bet the last chapter will make up for it!:D
6/18/2014 c12 PURPLEisNOTjustaCOLOUR
This is an absolutely AWESOME story! Love its flow,feel and the all together anesthetic of it...Just YAY! Can't wait for the next update.
6/11/2014 c12 guest
You need to update now!
6/11/2014 c12 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Great!
6/9/2014 c12 BadeShipper4Ever
I like the sound of Jade Oliver. Anyways, I love the chapter! I'm a bit sad because this will come to an end. :( But you will write another stories right? Okay

Please update. So Excited *hearts everywhere*
6/11/2014 c12 3twenty four7bade
Lmao poor Beck. But I just love their little family. Great story.
6/8/2014 c12 Guest
I wanted to see the wedding :(
6/8/2014 c12 Guest
I think jade should have a boy and tori should have a girl! Pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee!
Can't wait for the next update!
6/8/2014 c12 Guest
This was an amazing chapter. Thank you so much for updating; I've been having a really long week, but reading this helped me smile. The potty training was hilarious! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read what you write next.
6/8/2014 c1 Guest
Making them have a girl would be perfect or even twins would be adorable
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »