FanFiction.Net
for Blue Moon

6/1/2014 c11 1heartaches
I was almost dying, eleven days without Blue Moon! And then you come with a chapter like this! So perfect, seriously, what is air? I'm so glad that they could handle the situation with Collin and Ryder and even more glad that they're pregnant! This fanfic just gets better... please don't let me without it for so long anymore!
6/1/2014 c11 6ahsnapitzkian
Awwwwwww! Favorite chapter by far! I couldn't help but jump about in happiness when I read that she was pregnant! Love this story!
6/1/2014 c11 14myfriendfiction
I'll admit it, I let out a squeal when I saw an update. You left us on a cliffhanger and I was waiting to find out what happened! I'm so glad that Jade told Beck about what happened with the marriage proposition right away. I agree with Beck's speech about not letting her family win by her not showing up to Thanksgiving. I love that you explained why Jade's dad doesn't ask Veronica and Ryder marry because I had wondered the same thing. Beck getting hurt in the fight was humorous but also a, hell yeah, moment because Ryder deserves to be punched and since he threw the first punch why not! As for Jade's dad, well, he needs to have his soul saved at this point and to see a recent newspaper headline and learn what decade he lives in. I'm also glad that Ryder's speech to Beck about not tying down Jade because she's young and in a relationship with an instant family, didn't screw things up for bade. Ryder's points are absolutely valid in general but in this situation they are not true because Jade's never been happier and she knows what she's getting herself into, the boys are already her life. As for the pregnancy, as soon as you said Jade felt nauseous I was holding my breath waiting for a pregnancy reveal. I was wishing they'd be married 1st but I'm actually really glad you went with the element of surprise. That way, like Beck and Jade said for the first time they're not worried about having a baby because it's with the right person. I love the little speeches they gave each other. Also, an unexpected pregnancy works out because otherwise they might not have had the courage, well Jade, to have a baby so soon. So now I await the wedding, the girl talk because Tori and Jade will have a lot of catching up to do, and Beck's surprise (I predict he is planning on building them a house since he's an architect), and the honeymoon!
6/1/2014 c11 4223marilyn
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! Jeez I can so hug u right now this is just so perfect u made my day...shoot wat am I saying u made my month XD im totally digging this story now and omg their having a BABY! I cant believe it thanx so much for this amazing chapter u r an AMAZING writer u know how to get the readers hooked n I respect that :) keep up the amazing work XD
6/1/2014 c11 16tinycupcat
Awwwww they're pregnant :D yaayy i can't get enough of this story. ITs completely adorable. I'm so excited for Finn to find out and for the wedding! Love everything about about this chapter, even though Jade's family are awful! xx
5/31/2014 c10 American exit
Hey you!, I have to tell you that your story is awesome continue please I want Another One ;) my respects for you :)
5/29/2014 c10 Guest
Please update it's been over a week and I love it so much3
5/28/2014 c1 Guest
I'm having withdrawals please please update soon
5/27/2014 c10 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE NOW
5/24/2014 c10 Bade
It's sweet, adorable and exciting!

Please update
5/25/2014 c10 22sshaw101
That was filled with a chizz load of really cute moments that made my heart melt! Of course her father has a agenda. I think she needs to stomp on Ryder's foot and just storm out of the restaurant. Like did he really think that was gonna work?! Idiot!
5/25/2014 c10 2Winxtorious
NO! Absolutely not. I hope Jade slaps him on the face for trying to kiss her and tells her father off for even suggesting it. She is with Beck and she loves him and is engaged to him. Ryder needs to move on with his life and forget about Jade and Jade should just get away from her father so she can have nothing to do with him anymore if that's the reason he even wanted to see Jade in the first place. If he really did care about Jade he would be happy with how she's doing not try to control her life by telling her what to do. She should get out of that place and go home to Beck and her boys.
5/23/2014 c10 BadeShipper4Ever
OH MY GOSH! Please don't let them kiss. If Beck found out, he would get hurt and Finn won't like it or worse Finn might not like her.

Please update as soon as you can
5/21/2014 c10 BadeShipper4Ever
OH MY GOD! Are they going to kiss? OH MY!
But I still love it tho.

Please update as soon as you can. I love it and I love you.
5/21/2014 c10 Guest
Whoa drama
U no 4 a minute there I forgot who Veronica was! And jades dad is such an asshole so is Ryder
I love this story and ur an amazing writer
Pls update soon and hv a good day
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »