FanFiction.Net
for Blue Moon

5/16/2014 c9 BadeBadeBade
Omg that was the cutesy chapter ever!I loved the part that Finn was missing Jade and the end was awesome. Keep being amazing!
5/17/2014 c9 16tinycupcat
Hey sorry for not leaving a review in so long! (Exams are taking over and blahblah) I am so in love with these characters you've created and this world. Finn and Ezra are adorable and I love how Jade has been accepted by them all.

Awwww my heart shattered too when finn phoned Jade and said he missed her. Its very realistic that he'd have anxiety about her leaving because he obviously still compares his new mom to his old mom. Ugh leslie annoyed me in court when she basically admitted she didnt respect Finns opinion because of his age and I think it says a lot that she was all or nothing about it. She had the oppurtunity to spend time with Ezra and she refused it.

I cant wait for the wedding and I really hope Jade gets pregnant because I think a new baby would be the glue that joined them altogether forever and it would be cute to see how Finn takes it.. I wonder if Finn would be all protective of Jade and his new sibling or resentful or actually how Ezra would take it..

Agh sorry this review goes on for days bit you're doing a great job and i love this story so much. Youre a super talented author :D update soon plesse! X x x
5/15/2014 c9 BadeShipper4Ever
Oh my Gosh! They're so sweet. I love it.

Please update. I want to know their reaction when they see Jade :D
5/15/2014 c9 ccc1993
I realllly want them to have a baby! I think they need a little girl I could just see Beck being that over protective dad and having a Daddy's girl since Ezra is a Mommy's boy and Finn is a little of both :) I think it'd be cute if Beck and Jade let Finn be the one to make the announcement lol :) UPDATE SOON PLEASE IM ALREADY HAVING WOTHDRAWLS EVEN THO ITS JUST BEEN A DAY!
5/15/2014 c9 Guests
Aw tht was rlly adorable, I feel so srry for Finn
I rlly love this story it's awesome and ur an amazing writer
Pls update soon and hv a great day
5/14/2014 c8 Guest
Oh ny gosh, please update ASAP this stout is giving me life, Bravi!
5/14/2014 c9 Guest
Can't wait for the next update
5/14/2014 c9 Louisemoop
Awww too cute! All of eeet! I love this, it's just awesome the way they're a real little family and I can not wait for a Bade wedding :3 although I do love drama :D I'm glad Leslie's out of the picture now, she's such a crazyo :\ I can't wait until the next chapter you're the best!
5/14/2014 c9 Guest
So cute and I love the twist with Tucker haha.
5/14/2014 c9 Guest
I'm so glad that leslie bitch is gone although I'm still wondering how Beck got involved with her. And i guess we'll see ryder at some point? I hope so. Loved this chapter :D
love it! next!
5/15/2014 c9 3twenty four7bade
Awww! I love how you incorporate other parts of beck & jade's lives & still make it relevant & cute. The characters don't seem out of place, just a natural part if their lives. The title scared me coz I immediately thought Leslie was gonna pop up & cause some drama lol. I love how attached the boys are to jade. So cute! Uh! I cant wait for the next chapter!
5/15/2014 c9 hugefan99
Love love love! Can't wait for the next update!
5/14/2014 c9 1heartaches
I spent the whole chapter worrying. First for the court, then from this travel, then there was Joshua (I totally freaked out when she said she was a sucker for hair) and then I worried that something wouldn't go right in her travel back... but thank God everything was alright, great chapter! I'm so glad Leslie is out of their lives! Now it's just wait for the wedding, yay! Can't wait to see the reaction of the boys when they see Jade :)
5/14/2014 c9 14myfriendfiction
I love this story way to much! It has really captured me! Honestly, I wish I didn't love this story so much so thank goodness you update in a timely manner. Where to begin with the review: I'm glad the court case was simply and mostly drama free, especially since the boys were there. I'm so happy that Jade's abortion was not brought up but I really hope she runs into Ryder around town and he tries to get her to confront him but she ends up walking away. As for Jade going out of town, I'm so happy this happened because it shows how integrated she is into their lives and that their a family now! I love that she has made them dinners and loves to take care of them. The Skype scenes between Beck and Jade and then her partner were so funny and cute.
303 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »