for Misery and Mending

9/3/2018 c1 8XYT5
Veri n1c3xxbst0rifg
11/5/2016 c4 Maxxorr
NOT A REVIEW (technically)
I just finished reading the first three chapters of this story, and I really enjoy how it's been written.
I noticed that the last update was almost a year ago, which makes me very worried that the author has lost interest.

If they haven't though, or if they're reading this now, then I very much look forward to the next chapter!
5/3/2015 c3 Guest
I hope this isn't forgotten. It is good.
1/30/2015 c3 thestorycreator
Very well put together. A nice storyline too. In most fanfiction I've read where leo and Aires get together is by confessing there secret they loved each other yada yada yada secret crush blah blah blah. You took a new turn completely. This new aeris shows her softer side too other fabrics show her as leos personal abuser. One spelling mistake within the first two chapters. To me the relationship seems just a bit rushed but it goes with the story. Only thing I would beg you not to with this story is end it where Leo and aires end up I'm bed and do things. That's your decision but it would make it amazingly good. Another thing. How long will this story last? Till she's back on her feet or beyond into their future relationship (maybe more than girlfriend and boyfriend I.E. married Leo stupidity and Aires soft side mixed into a fur ball called a child)? It would really make the story more in depth if there were obstacles such as the ex roommate comes back and trues to harm the two some way as revenge. Or maybe Leo goes out for actual groceries and some of leos friends arrive when he's not there but aeris is? JUST MAKE IT AMAZINGLY LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN. If you'd like maybe a different suggestion...well email or something at j*a*c*o** **nnah63*** ( ignore the * that's a things fornot showing up I'm search engines its exactly like that no caps or spaces)
P.S. I've always wanted to write a fan fiction like this but I don't know how if you don't mind please help it would be greatly appreciated
2/1/2015 c3 johnnyedlt
I love the way this is portrayed awesome job hope youbwill keep writing
1/12/2015 c2 EnderSlend
'Ello! The name's EnderSlend! I think this fanfiction is great... But one question remains, will it be updated?
8/7/2014 c2 Lolwut8898
Update this please! I lovvveee itttttt! For the love of god updaatttteeeeeeee.
6/23/2014 c2 Random
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait until the next one.
6/24/2014 c2 2Valmariel
Hoping for a first conflict actually. But a good story flows slowly.

About OCs, usually a long VG Cats fanfics I read always includes OCs - if not Cross-Overs (like Feral) - so I don't mind about it.

Keep it up!
6/8/2014 c1 Random
A abused Aeris. Interesting. Can't wait until the second chapter.
5/6/2014 c1 Valmariel
A weak Aeris, I'm quite sure there'll be surprises on the way.

This is an interesting prologue, can't wait for more!
4/13/2014 c1 leonardo cole
Really good chap want new one immediately
4/12/2014 c1 Guest
Loving this story cant wait for next chap keep it up

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service