for ᴇ ʟ s ᴇ w ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ

3/23/2015 c2 1Silver Convict
-_-
3/23/2015 c1 Silver Convict
12/19/2014 c12 6The Age of Awesomeness
Please update! This is a great story! I love it!
8/27/2014 c12 Guest
WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
7/31/2014 c12 xxsnow
I think it's been quite a while since you updated? Not sure. Anyway, please update soon!
6/19/2014 c12 1Silver Convict
STOP ADVERTISING YOUR STORIES! BY THE WAY, THIS SUCKS, BECAUSE THE DESCRIPTION IS REPETITIVE, AND YOU END EACH CHAPTER ODDLY, WHICH IS DUMB. BESIDES, YOU HAVE BAD GRAMMAR. I MEAN, LAST SENTENCE OF THIS CHAPTER? Stupid! ANYWAYS, YOUR REVIEWERS JUST SAYS THAT THIS IS GOOD BECAUSE YOU REVIEWED THEIR STORY. I SAW MANY OF YOUR REVIEWS TELLING THEM TO READ YOUR DUMB STORY. PLEASE STOP THIS IMMATURE BEHAVIOR, DIMWIT.

-Dapple
6/17/2014 c12 3627283377
I decided to comment after all the chapters but this is one of the best Warrior Cat fanfictions I ahve read. Really well done, great job!
6/17/2014 c1 627283377
I swear, everyone is amazing at coming up with warrior names! I can't tell which warrior name I like the most. Perhaps Morningleaf. I really like Berryfall and Iceshade. I can't wait to start reading!
6/12/2014 c12 GimmeSomeMuffins
Aw, sad you won't continue. This was awesome. :)
5/22/2014 c12 5Illuminastro
How did you manage to fit just arriving here in ten chapters? o.O
5/22/2014 c11 Illuminastro
A pluviophilewhatnow? You're a..
Well, nice cehpater.
Oh mu god.
DArk it
!i
I'm spellinf everythinf qrong today! My glaux awhat is happening!
it's blidning me!
*bolind8
LOLLLLLLLLL!
5/22/2014 c10 Illuminastro
I like Dusk's Light. And of course I like Dawnpaw. Especially her humor.

I just realized how good reviews I give :3
JK!
jj.
looloz.
5/22/2014 c9 Illuminastro
I wonder... is it a cat or a fox or a badger or a rabbit or a human or a star or a comet or a cookie or a backpack or a dog or a bird or a fish or a whale or a dolphin or a unicorn?
5/22/2014 c8 Illuminastro
! My StarClan! That was intense yo. He is part of the.. immortal, is it (?) cats?!
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »