for Little Progeny

7/22/2014 c2 Kilare T'suna
Cool.
6/23/2014 c2 4The Kishin Sesshomaru-Kurai
I literally can't stop laughing. Rick is just the best grandfather ever. Definitely wish I was his grandson. Harry is one lucky S.O.B.
5/16/2014 c1 Guest
Is harry gonna have a yaoi pairing
5/16/2014 c2 Guest
I luv Rick & morty an harry potter ur stories great so far can't wait for more
5/4/2014 c1 1trimontar
so how rick is harry? who is his morty?
4/29/2014 c2 no-name
yub adubdub love rick and morty funny show hope you continue wold love to see how harry turns out.
4/29/2014 c2 23Remzal Von Enili
Yess voldie is so fucked. Mabey Harry will drop him into a world of anus eating porcupine zombies! One can only hope
4/26/2014 c2 Guest
Am happy that you did a chapter 2 to this story and hope to see more of your work soon !

The Crimson Mage.
4/26/2014 c2 Zept
After watching/catching up with Rick and Morty, have to say it is an enjoyable series. In some cases you do make Rick burp more than he tends to, but overall a good portrayal of him. Good on Rick for taking responsibility. Not the best roll model for Harry, but much better than the Dursleys. If Harry is Ricksmart, will he need his own "Morty"?
4/26/2014 c2 10ultima-owner
Is 5 a little old to start the alternate reality traveling? 3 years old sounds fun to me. Does the cat teacher watch My Little Pony?
4/25/2014 c2 1geetac
I enjoyed reading the chapter.
4/25/2014 c2 1RebeliousOne
Lol I adore Rick and how he let Dumbles have it.
4/25/2014 c2 Swordhunter89
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This is so funny can't wait for more.
4/25/2014 c2 3xfoxgamerx
I am loving the way you write Rick!
4/22/2014 c1 IvySnow
When I typed in Rick and Morty and harry potter I never expected Fanfictions to come up I think my life is complete thank you
65 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »