FanFiction.Net
for Rain

5/4/2016 c19 Wingedwriter101
Loved the story and the deepness of the whole team. I was mainly screaming why the fuck was peter and ava together then I show the deepness and reason for the whole story. Though my question is I think you left off the part of the sister telling peter to meet her or did i miss that chapter? Either way this satisfied my crave for spidy/nove fiction and tiger/fist! Love the story and I wish you the best off luck in life! 3
11/12/2015 c19 UltimateNova
Even though this story was finished long ago, I just wanted to say how perfect and amazing this story is. It is unique and different, and it introduces so many new things that it creates a sense of mystery. It also has a mixture of pain, anguish, regret, guilt, betrayal, happiness, belonging, duty, and love. I just wanted to let you know how beautiful this story is creating the characters and the whole dang thing! I loved this story and for the first time, I'm okay with it ending this way. (Usually I shout at the book/ screen about what a stupid ending it was.) Just overall, perfect and beautiful. :)
8/18/2015 c19 Deejayhearts13
All great amazing fantastic stories must come to an end at some point. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. I wish I could hug you right now! Lol, can't wait to see what other good stories you have in store for us (:
8/15/2015 c18 Guest
Oh my goodness oh my goodness OH. MY. GOODNESS! This was perfection
8/14/2015 c17 Guest
Oh my goodness, the ending of this chapter was simply perfect (:
7/29/2015 c16 Deejayhearts13
In previous chapters your descriptions were sometimes a little too long, that I had to scroll back up to read the dialogue because I had forgotten what the character initially said, however you seem to get better with each chapter and this one (16) was perfect in my opinion. In terms of the pace, it really depends on how long you intend to continue this story. Personally I think the pace you've set so far is great, you were a little slow in the beginning but again you've gotten better with each chapter. I've read fanfictions that have around 50 chapters and even more so don't worry, yours is more than fine (: I hope this somewhat helped...I guess ahaha. Can't wait for the next chapter, post soon xx
4/7/2015 c14 Guest
LOVED IT! Omg Nick likes sam they would actually make a good couple(lol get peter jealous!) But I'm a forever spideynova shipper! I have to admit i usually don't like OC's but i love Nick! Lol update soon i love the story!
3/25/2015 c13 vchill3005
Why the cliffhanger why
3/21/2015 c13 33Trinity Stark
Half way through the final part I was like Aww and then came the ring and I was line o_o Oh damn.. Another part of me is going nuuuuu Parker how could you?! It's kinda dark and sad in a way but I like it.. Ava is gonna let Peter go and She's gonna realize she still loves Danny isn't she.. ; Please tell me I'm right... I'm gonna be so steamed if I misread that part about it...
3/17/2015 c12 Trinity Stark
Just wait and see?! Really?! Peter is so passive sometimes! Gah it makes me just want to lock the two of them in a room until they confess! Great writing on this it really got me curious!
1/10/2015 c12 Guest
Update soon!
12/25/2014 c11 Guest
Yayyyyyyyyy BEST CHRISTMAS present EVER! Love this story soooooo much PLZZZ update soon because i Can Not wait to see what happens next!
12/24/2014 c10 9AsgardianGrizzly
Super good chapter! Update soon! I really love all of the twists and turns and surprises!
12/20/2014 c9 Guest
I hope this isn't the end, please can you write more.
I love reading what you write and I can't wait to read more.
please can you finishes this story, and if you are not going to can you please say so, because I really need to stop checking if you are posting, the amount of times I've checked is almost unhealthy!
anyway I hope you are well and have a good December !
stay safe and id love the hear (read) from you again :)
12/19/2014 c9 Guest
please write more!
you can't leave us here like this!
its amazing by the way!