for Hawaiian Floral Custom

10/2/2015 c1 melati
Love your story. Would you do for season 1? Episode 5 and 15. I like those episodes. Please do another episode if you have time
10/1/2015 c1 Guest
You've been defining their moment as best suited as possible. I love reading your story. Please continue it
6/18/2014 c1 SnowyRosie
It's beautiful, you covered all the parts that were thought but never mentioned in the episode. Thanks again :)
4/21/2014 c1 Lhaven
Great story! I agree, I hope Catherine shows up in the future.
4/15/2014 c1 wisdommeds
Love it!
4/15/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this! Would love to read more of your work in the future.
4/13/2014 c1 4CelicaChick
That was great! I love the recap and additional thoughts! i also hope the writers keep the Relationship strong between McG and Catherine. That's what I like most about them. The can keep it together. Trust and loyalty even long distances. Would hate to see a McG dating random women every few episodes.
4/13/2014 c1 MisterEWriter
Very well done! I never considered the meaning of her sticking the flower behind her ear so I really enjoyed reading about that and Steve's feelings about the meaning of that. I also loved the little bit about Mumbai - yet another scene I wish we could have seen on TV!

Great job!
4/12/2014 c1 19Gone2Far
Loved it. You provided the right structure to in which to see their relationship. It was one that took time to build and sort out and you nailed it perfectly.
4/12/2014 c1 Guest
This story was brilliant, i lovede the way you have wrote it with the details and emotions, i hope you write more i'm feeling i need mcroll fix and fanfiction is the only place to get it. Well done
4/12/2014 c1 Guest
A big thank you, it was wonderfully written. A good mcroll
4/12/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
My heart is melting to read this whole fiction. "She was his, and he, most definitely, was hers"... - You got me right here.

The idea of this fic is so creative. I believe this is the first fiction of McRoll I've read mentioning abt the meaning of the white flower being put in which ears. Good job! I enjoyed it lot. Btw, another McRoll girl asked me to notice a little more abt the Chocolate box in 2.16, and we realized that Steve put a white flower on top of the red chocolate box. We found that small detail meaningful and delicated. I hope that means something. Maybe you should add this detail on your fiction, maybe let Steve ask Catherine to put his white flower on her left ear :D

Thank you for your writing! That's all I need during this time :)
4/12/2014 c1 Guest
Very good story! Enjoyed it greatly.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service