for Atonement

4/28/2015 c2 1WrinaBlack
This is a great chapter. I could almost feel the post-war tension within myself as I read. Your eye to detail is great. Interested to see how these two women find their way to each other
4/27/2015 c13 gifdee
Oh is it time for Chapter 14 yet?
4/27/2015 c1 WrinaBlack
I just started on your story, and I'm already hooked. I'm glad you are dealing with the post-war effects. I disliked the way canon bypassed it, but then it is a children's book series. But really good job.
oh btw, I'm probably going to use "by-products of dung" in my regular vocabulary from now on! lol
4/26/2015 c9 gifdee
Lot of history was Tom Riddle jr. Cousins name?
Sam Smith Sr.
2/27/2015 c12 7Leolaws
Well I don't understand either why so few reviews.
Your work is great, and the discovery of Bellatrix' memories is really interesting. And I do so enjoy seeing her in such a distressful state. I guess it's pleasant to see her all vulnerable and awkward.
I wish you could continue this, as I found myself entirely intrigued by where all this could be going.
So I must ask you, please update?
12/10/2014 c12 peanut goddess
Well this is a very well thought out and slow burning story. I admit I've read it in two sittings and that doesn't happen often any more. The scene and time jumps are well thought out and though the premise is so out of character for Bellatrix, the idea that her mind was poisoned is an interesting one though she is in reality quite unredeemable with regards the torture and murder of so many that I'm curious to see what you've worked out. This is a wonderful piece of work.. Keep forging ahead and I notice the big reviews come for those who update frequently and sometimes for fanfic which is really quite poor so you could try that I suppose. Write out the next few chapters, then hit with a more concentrated uploading. The pace might need to speed up in the story though as it is tortuously slow! Enjoy this creative journey, as I am enjoying where you lead these characters. thank you
12/4/2014 c12 A
Wow I really like the depth you've gone into with the story, and the build up before the serious Bellatrix/Hermione interaction began. I think the way you've shown Hermione's growth is really good, and I like your take on the relationships she has with the Harry and Ron. Also you've acknowledged the trauma of her experiences, which feels quite realistic, and I particularly like your interpretation of the how magic works. The pacing is good, I'm definitely excited to see where it goes from here, keep up the good work!
11/25/2014 c12 lesbinope
I can't believe that this story isn't much more popular! I absolutely love the pacing - it’s slow, in a time sense, but fast, because you skip around to all the important parts. You know that thing about Chekhov's gun? If something is introduced in a story then it should be relevant to the story? Well, you include just the right amount of details. I really like how it does take longer, though, because it's a much more mature Hermione with a more mature (? Is that even possible? Remorseful, then) Bellatrix and the horrors of the war have been dulled somewhat by time so they're both not as affected and it's much more realistic and true to character this way. And the slow burn! Oh, how I love slow burns. Yours promises a solid relationship foundation for a more secure future and oh, how I delight in the chase when it comes to love!
Please, I'm asking this as a precaution since it seems so many Bellamione stories are abandoned half through, please please no matter how meant days or weeks or months or years between updates, don't ever give up on finishing this story. I love your perfect mix of remorseful yet crazy-tormented-hurt Bellatrix too much.
9/23/2014 c2 6NightOfMine
Dear T. Ward,
It has always bothered me how simple J.K. Rowling the healing of injuries made. So I am very pleased that you make it all a bit more complicated, as do I in my FanFics. The whole idea of soul damage and soul healing is also a very trilling aspect of your story! I hope to see more facts and history behind the phenomenon in the upcoming chapters.
9/23/2014 c1 NightOfMine
Dear T. Ward,
I have not had the opportunity to read any FanFiction in your writing style, which makes me really happy. Because it is a refreshment and also a tickling kind of inspiration. Why not think 'out of the box?', that is the kind of feeling I get when I read your story. And I like that, for I stick to my own patterns a bit too often (in my opinion).
The start of your story is good and promising! I was lucky to find your story.
9/8/2014 c6 NightOfMine
Dear T. Ward,
This is horrible! You have way too little fame for all that you give us! Such brilliance! I have never truly believed - nor hoped - that there could be such an interesting and well written FanFiction in the Fandom of Bellatrix and Hermione. You are remarkable!
The interaction between Bellatrix and her father is endearing. I think this is the first time a writer has decided to make him reasonable and kindhearted towards his children. Touche! I am very, very glad I stumbled upon your FanFic.
For now I want to assure you that I will review every single chapter, but right now my mind needs to find peace. And once I have more time I will read the remaining chapters, which will take a bit more days, but thereafter I will re-read everything and that is when my reviews will find their way to your mailbox. But don't fret! I WILL review, every(!) single(!) chapter! Because you deserve every fucking compliment!
8/28/2014 c13 Guest
I dont understand why you didnt get more comments... this is indeed very good!
7/30/2014 c12 oneeyereader
Seems this story is not seems your either bored in school or in other excuse would fit.
7/30/2014 c11 oneeyereader
I thought Bella married Hermione.
Harry married Luna.
Neville married Ginny.
Ron married Lavender.
Draco married Astoria.
George married Angelina.
Fred married Daphne Greengrass.
Percy married Romilda Vane.
7/29/2014 c3 oneeyereader
Thier of a quiet mind.
It was quite a gathering.
He quit his job.
Too much walking to work for the two of them.
Thou it was a nice thought thru and thru.
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »