for With nothing to remember

11/4/2019 c2 46megSUPERFAN
All I can say is... wow.

This was terrible and sad and heartbreaking and just... VERY well done! Sorry for not reviewing the first chapter; I had to immediately rush to the second. I can't say I'm happy with the ending, but it felt completed, if not in a satisfying, but in a finished way. I'm so glad Combeferre named them all by himself, even if it took a little while and it was too late. You really touched my emotions, and I love stories that do that. :)
10/5/2019 c1 11civilizedrevolutionary
My God, this has to be the most heartbreaking and devastating fic I’ve ever read. The ending killed me, and your writing and characterization is just so amazing.
5/1/2014 c2 33stagepageandscreen
Another incredible and wonderfully original story. The ending was stunning and so powerful, especially when Combeferre finally remembers Enjolras' name properly. Well done on an exquisite piece, mon ami. It was a pleasure to read and a joy to experience.
SPAS or Libz
4/15/2014 c2 Barricade Butterfly
That was so sad and such a beautiful ending and how Combeferre and how awful. It was written so well and you explored each character so neatly and the ending was so bittersweet.
4/15/2014 c2 41Sarahbob
This nearly made me cry, which does not happen often. It was just painful to read... Well done! I guess that with Combeferre losing that certain part of himself, Enjolras did as well.
4/14/2014 c2 13Chanty420
This was so well written and also heartbreaking at the same time, I just wanna say that you're an excellent writer. Keep up the good work:)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service