for My Ninja Way

7/10/2019 c1 2Nyxie-pixie
awww
you left your name in the A/N!
and oooo you were good for a kid!
5/29/2017 c6 SoraROCK
Aww I don't know you don't finish this story... Its getting so good! Please come back :(
2/13/2016 c6 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
5/28/2015 c6 10celohei
I don't know if you're still working on this fic but you got me intrigued. The plot isn't really developed yet so I don't have loads to say about it. I have a few remarks (but not about the plot): please check you spelling (btw, it's Uchiha) and grammar. And don't put the English translation of the Japanese names. Put one or the other, but the two at the same time makes it rather not reader-friendly.
That being said I hope you update soon!
5/18/2015 c4 The Night Angel 117
Hurry up and update this is really good
4/29/2015 c6 The Night Angel 117
Hurry up and update this is good
3/1/2015 c6 Madgormley
Excellent story i hope to see more updates in future
2/11/2015 c6 BOOBIESTMAN4LIFE
Continue pls!
1/29/2015 c6 Guest
Nice story, so will naruto be brought back alive?
12/22/2014 c6 Shazzellim
Is Naruto be back at Ch┼źnin Exams when Orochimaru use Impure World Reincarnation ?
11/15/2014 c5 forthepassionofwriting
3 words for you. So. Amazingly. Beautiful. This is the first fanfiction that touched my heart. Turning Naruto into a martyr for the common good and his family was an amazing concept. Sure, you do have quite a few grammar and spelling issues. But all of that doesn't detract from what is otherwise an amazingly engaging story. Good job Adharsh. You have made a 5-chapter fanfiction more meaningful than any 30-chapter story on . I love your concept of a prodigy Naruto that although is strong, is not invincible - it makes his sacrifice and beautiful character ever the more so believable, and makes his self-sacrifice so much more meaningful and realistic.

P.S: Are you going to return Naruto back into the story? If so, I advise you NOT to do Naruhina, because it is already canon, and there are WAY too many fan fictions that have it.
10/28/2014 c5 thaux
I have wanted to read a story which Naruto sacrificed his life for his sibling for sometime and now I found I. Update soon.
10/14/2014 c5 Derek
Waiting for next update, I really like this story.
9/24/2014 c4 Guest
Naruto x pakura ! :)
9/24/2014 c5 Guest
Soo did Naruto really die or...? Anyways nice story. Hoping for an update soon.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »