FanFiction.Net
for Dear Draco

7/19/2017 c1 3dramione1603
Omg I loved this so much. This was brilliant and so touching and it made me cry on more than one occasion. Amazing work.
4/17/2014 c1 Ella
I love your writing! Just subtle enough to make the reader think! Very sad story! Made the tears come out.. But would love to read their actual story! There's so much I know want to know about their relationship and their daughter and what brought them together tore them apart etc! Just saying.. Brilliant!
4/17/2014 c1 11tris-everdeen99
You're right - I am confused, but in a way that just makes this even better. This is raw and beautiful; the best type of writing. I do like it, I shouldn't even need to say that - I mean, as much as you can like something that breaks your heart a little. It's so obvious that this type of story that's just loaded with emotion is your forte. It feels like it came straight from the heart, as disgustingly cheesy as that sounds. I literally don't even know what to say about this...it's actually perfect. The "P.S." at the end of each letter were by far the bits of this that affected me most and I'm not entirely sure why. I especially love how each short sentence has a whole new line because it's like Hermione is just saying exactly what she feels inside - like her jilted train of thought - and she can't even be bothered to write a formally composed letter to Draco. I don't know. This is amazing.
4/17/2014 c1 bellatrixlestranqe
This was lovely :D short and slightly heartbreaking, but hey, it's only slightly! :p

I'm in an emoji - ish mood, don't judge :p but seriously, it was lovely. I liked how each sentence was emphasised because they were all short and awesome... I'm jet lagged and sugar high, that's why I'm rambling. I liked the last letter best! xo
4/16/2014 c1 Guest
It's funny because I'd think the one with the strength to walk away and move on is Hermione and never Draco.