for Beginning of the End

6/11/2015 c4 OpinionPriya
I hate u for doing this to Claudia! But hope things get better like they did in Don't Let Me Fall. Unfortunately for me I read the summary of The Mighty Fall and realise that Claudia is gonna die. I am growing more and more eager now. Hope I get a happy ending.
3/8/2015 c23 AnaSilvaR
I was just remembering when I used to read this and how much I love your book, but then I turned sad because I'm almost sure that you are never gonna upload more so yeah, I just wanted to tell you how bad and sad your history is making me feel, like I'm close to crying. Thank you.
2/13/2015 c25 7Cassie-011
gah this is just so sad :(
9/28/2014 c7 Snowflakes
No Claudia/Harry because it would be better for Peter/Claudia and if you dare to do it I would hunt you down.:(
9/20/2014 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
9/15/2014 c25 xmoonlightxblossomx
I read this all in a few hours and that ending all I can think was "why you gotta do that". I seriously loved the moments between Claudia and Peter, I seriously wished that there were moments of them together and them not having to be ripped apart in the end. Amazing story though! I just finished reading your Vampire Knight one and was definitely hoping that Aidou was going to be like Peter but it was still amazingly done.
8/29/2014 c25 Scarecrow's Rag Doll
Awesome
8/29/2014 c25 Guest
That's gonna be a reaaaaally long time. Anyway, Dayuuuum, things are even more darker than before. Hopefully things will be nice and sunny next book. (Hopefully.)
8/24/2014 c25 1Chitsuki-Tokiwa
Loving this! Can't wait to see Claudia's future! Hoping to see too the next part soon!
8/16/2014 c25 6Kurisetina
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no
7/27/2014 c25 2ThePhantomismyLove
please save claudia
7/27/2014 c7 ThePhantomismyLove
please have a Claudia/Harry story
7/15/2014 c25 AnaSilvaR
Love it! I can't wait for the next part!
7/13/2014 c25 3Narutoske
Great chapter :-)

OMG! This chapter have me so much mixed feelings with each of this characters. Poor Claudia she is under Harry's control now without the knowledge her sister is still alive.

Poor Peter he is hurting inside for losing Gwen and not finding Claudia. At this rate it showed he had given up being Spiderman at the moment.

Gosh, Harry is ready going to use Claudia just like in Captain America only she has her memories.

It's so sad you won't update till the time the next Spiderman movie comes out.
7/11/2014 c25 VictoriousVirgo
This has truly been an amazing story! I loved it! ITS SUCH A CLIFFIE OMG *screams* anyways I can't wait for the next story which will be like in 2 or 3 years:'(
THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME AUTHOR:)
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »