for Balulalow

9/26/2019 c5 2IzzyBear69
Love the story! Could you please post the last chapter.
9/1/2017 c4 88Sophie The Shipper
Wait wasn't there a chapter 6? Can you, if you see this, post it? Or you don't have it anymore?
6/23/2017 c5 Sophie The Shipper
Please post that chapter you started writing "a while ago" Pretty please! Love this story i want to read the next chapter!
6/10/2016 c5 2SKFerguson1771
Please continue. Your stories are some of the best Crossing Jordan fics out there.
1/8/2015 c5 jjgeraghty
Love this story, hope you come back to it!
9/10/2014 c5 Guest
Bentornata, avevo paura che tu ci volessi abbandonare, che tu ti fossi stancata di scrivere!
Spero che tutto nella tua vita adesso stia andando bene.
Capitolo molto commovente, ottima scrittura come sempre. Attendo con ansia gli aggiornamenti.

Welcome back, I was afraid that you wanted to leave us, that you're tired of typing!
I hope everything in your life is going well now.
Chapter very moving, excellent writing as always. Look forward to updates.
9/1/2014 c5 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
Madge... *cries*

I'm really glad you updated, though. Since your last update was in June, I was kind of fearing you had stopped writing, or that it might take months more before the next update... I'm glad I was proven wrong :).

I wish there were more writers like you in the CJ fandom... it's such a small fandom and even though I've been searching all over for good CJ fanfics (preferably Jordan and Woody fics), I haven't found anyone yet who even remotely approaches the way /you/ write. You just have a great writing style, which is very easy to read; you hardly make any mistakes, which is amazing (and rather rare in fanfiction stories these days); and as I have said before, I just love the way you write Woody and Jordan, and the way you combine angst and drama with fluff.
8/29/2014 c4 Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
So as I said before, I spent the past few days reading all of you Crossing Jordan fics... like, literally all of them... and I love them!

I haven't watched the series in a while now and I'm not even sure what brought me to the fandom here, but I'm so glad it happened... even though I have hardly read any fics so far except for yours! You just capture the characters exactly as they are in my head, and your stories are amazing.

I hope you managed/are managing to work through those things life threw at you, and I hope you'll update again soon, because you've really got me hooked and on the edge of my seat here!

Maddy
6/23/2014 c4 Guest
Valeva la pena di aspettare, ottimo lavoro!
P.S. Auguri di cuore per la tua vita privata.

Was it worth the wait, great job!
P.S. Heartfelt wishes for your private life.
6/22/2014 c4 Red Fauxie
Love it! I never thought anyone would start a new Crossing Jordan story now. This is a pleasure. :)
6/22/2014 c4 CourtneyMxD
Yay! I've been waiting so long for this chapter and I can say I wasn't dissappointed!
I'm glad you've managed to post again, and I hope whatever it was that was preventing you from posting has been resolved for you :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Review you soon!xx
6/18/2014 c4 Guest
Good chapter. Hope life starts treating you better soon
5/21/2014 c3 Guest
Sviluppo molto intrigante, ottimo lavoro.

Development very intriguing, very good job.
5/3/2014 c2 Guest
Ottimo lavoro, come sempre! Aspetto con ansia i prossimi capitoli.
P.S. Grazie, carissima, per la tua gentile spiegazione: ho apprezzato molto la cortesia. Mi sono anche accorta, rileggendo la mia precedente recensione, che mi era sfuggito un errore del traduttore automatico, rimedio qui subito: la frase "nella speranza che ti rifacessi viva" la giusta traduzione รจ "in the hope that you did alive again".

Great job, as always! I look forward to the next chapters.
P.S. Thank you, dear, for your kind explanation: I really appreciated the courtesy. I also noticed, re-reading my previous review, I hadn't noticed a mistake in the automatic translator, remedy here immediately: the phrase "in the hope that you rifacessi alive" the right translation is "in the hope That You did alive again."
4/29/2014 c2 Guest