for Season of Rest

5/24/2016 c3 chefcatlady
Excellent chapter. Hilarious.
1/3/2016 c6 44chisscientist
I really love this series. Will we get to see any of Karse under Solaris? I bet Kir will be involved in the changes up to his eyebrows.
12/31/2015 c6 Sandy
I'll review the whole story here, since I was too engrossed in the whole thing to bother reviewing chapters. I think you did a very good job of keeping to the general plot outline/background universe of the original stories, while also creating your own characters to act in it. I did miss Chapter 5, couldn't find it in the listings, so a feeling like I'd missed a step in the dark. On the whole, though, a very enjoyable read, and I'd like to see more. I did find a fair amount of typos in all chapters, but not enough to make the author seem illiterate, as many badly-misspelled articles do. Keep up the good work.
5/7/2014 c6 carick of hunter moon
Nice, well written, more please, the balance between world, character, plot is good ,the way you build up to the different events build anticipation in the reader & by doing so holds there interest a very good set of story's
5/5/2014 c6 wendums
I do hope you will not keep me waiting too long for the next chapter
5/5/2014 c5 wendums
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I am coming to the end and then wanting more. I do hope this series will continue. Thanks
5/5/2014 c1 wendums
I forgot to say on the previous chapter that I like the way you brought Solares into it. Now this story. It seems Kir is going to have a break
4/16/2014 c6 BorysBorys
This chapter somehow feels a bit below par to me.
But any ending is better than no ending :)
I agree on Kir's silence on Solaris - it is none of the Herald's business. IMO he should - or could - only pass on Common Knowledge about her. Let Valdemaran spies earn their money.
As she knows he has "interesting contacts" it is up to her to decide whether to use him as conduit for communication with the Demon Riders or not.
Borys