for Hard Faith

3/19/2017 c14 dethwatch
PLEASE PLEASE update this gteat story :)
3/8/2017 c14 emerald1921
like your story would love to read more
11/30/2014 c14 heatherrk
Not sure how I feel about them following Gareth? But if it means finding Beth...and I know she's damaged, just don't make her too damaged.
9/30/2014 c14 LadyThrocken
This story is excellent. I can't wait to see what happens when you write the full reunion part.
9/26/2014 c14 AuntMaggie
I faved this story right away but I should have reviewed earlier. I love this. I think what my favorite thing is that there are no outrageous heroics, no clear right and wrong even in the internal monologues (well, except for Gareth. Nothing right about that guy ), and no romanticized ideas of who each other or themselves are. Just decent people with a glimmer of hope doing what they gotta. At least that's what I'm taking from it. You're really nailing Daryl and Beth's characters, especially Daryl. You've written the changes in him without beating the reader over the head with them. Just excellent. And I'm still giggling over your Sin City comment!
9/19/2014 c14 fancyfaye
Doin good. Can't wait for BETH to Surprise all doubters.
9/11/2014 c3 17pancake-potch
Not gonna lie, I laughed so hard I teared up at the "You smell like ass" line. So great
9/11/2014 c14 2Trixie09
I really like this story so far. I like the writing style, it's different but conveys emotion and plot well.
9/11/2014 c14 22DarylDixon'sLover
I hope they find Beth x
9/4/2014 c13 Thy shall be done on earth
THIS FANFICTION IS SO GOOD! your a really good writer, and I love the story line! OMF CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON!
8/22/2014 c12 twdsbethyl
I was just gonna ask if that was Jesse pinkman? I'm hoping Beth is able to come back from where she is, I really want Daryl to help her like she helped him. Great story.
8/21/2014 c12 1EllieInLove
I think that I need an update really quicklike
8/21/2014 c12 22DarylDixon'sLover
Please let Daryl find her
8/21/2014 c11 stydiaschildren
omg loved it great job can't wait for next chapter
8/12/2014 c11 NScofield
Hi! Just read these all chapters and I have to say I liked them! Because English isn't my native language, in some parts I was like what the hell is happening there, the text was little confusing.. But anyways I love Bethyl stories and I want to see what happens to them :)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »