for Of Fair Ladies and Jack Rippers

3/7/2016 c1 11LivininCorsets
Yes! Do it! I was pissed that the didnt change the fact Gwen dies (yet they change other events) and Peter ends up with MJ the red headed twit- my opinion.
8/15/2015 c1 3Jayelyyn
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
This is the most perfect crossover pairing I have ever come across...My three BIGGEST obsessions are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and SPIDER-MAN. Seriously. So...yes. YES. YES!
1/6/2015 c1 28Puidwen
neat fic.
1/5/2015 c1 No one
I think is a good start, hope you continue.
12/20/2014 c1 Guest
Please please please please please update
7/30/2014 c1 13th cav
Excellent chapter and a good idea it will interesting to see Harry as a magical nick fury and try to oblivate or recruit Peter one never knows when a guy that can bench press a semi have slight precognitive powers(spider sense) and have reaction time 10 times above a normal human can come in handy. Peter has proven he gets on well with magic what with his team-ups with sorcerer supreme doc. Strange and his powers are half science and half from the spider god to be her ultamite hunter. Now I saw Spider-Man 2 and I got misty eyed when Gwen got killed but it needed to happen for peter to remember about power and responabiaty it's not fair to peter but the only reason he is Spider-Man is because of his guilt and the mistakes he has made, batmans path was set when his parents were killed he wants revenge for his pain you can say peters path was set when uncle Ben was killed and he could have stopped it but didn't peter is a much happier person then Bruce if peter gets to happy he can walk away from being Spider-Man so unfortunately he has to have tragedy to keep him in the role
5/31/2014 c1 5Elelith
Great idea! Really hope you continue!
5/3/2014 c1 4ArianaXaia
Oh my gosh the ending was hilarious!

I'm excited to see what happens. I cried for at least half an hour when Gwen died, so I like this.

Don't make this too serious, but not to non-serious either. Kind of like the books.

Please update soon!
4/20/2014 c1 2Jess2708
I like this. I actually had the exact same idea after watching Amazing Spiderman 2 yesterday - after I got back from the cinema, my brother put on Harry Potter 3. I was never going to write it (I'm already busy trying to write a split-personality Spiderman fic), and I think that you have done an excellent job.

I am confused if this is finished or not. It's not marked as complete and I would love to see more!
4/19/2014 c1 23youngjusticefanatic
Harry is cruel! Well, everyone is cruel to their best friend but still, that was hiarious! And thank you for not killing Gwen like those evil evil producers! I don't care if they're following the comics THEY DIDNT HAVE TOO! Rant over, good chapter :)
4/17/2014 c1 TheSilentDarkAngel
I likeeeeeeeeeee this! And I think you should kept this fic /series light hearted.
Crack-y comedy is a good idea!
The tone of conversation between Ron and Harry in that final part of this fic fits perfectly with the general 'air' of what I hope this fic will continue to be.
Light hearted, camaraderie between people who tried to do their job despite weird stuff and reality-bites.
And your second paragraph a/n made me squeee with glee.
Please! That needs to happen!
Peter might find the best mentor in Harry. A simple, sincere boy with greatness thrust upon his shoulder. They are quite alike, in a way.
4/17/2014 c1 ww1990ww
Hmm perhaps meeting beetwen Harry and Steven Strange? With Steven remind them that British attitude to Oblivation of mundane people isn't welcome in USA?