for Leaves of trust

8/27 c4 585K Hanna Korossy
I, for one, would have really appreciated knowing beforehand that this was a (Sam) deathfic. That’s a horrible thing to spring on a reader.
You could’ve done this whole scenario without it, too. Send Sam off with Amelia, fudge the timeline and have it be during Stanford, have them just doing separate jobs for whatever reason. I love the idea of the crossover, but this is just too painful to enjoy, I’m sorry.
By the way, Americans pretty much never use “bloody” for anything except, well, something that’s literally blood-stained. :)
1/15/2017 c5 Liana
OMG! I strangley love this I realize you've got a little series going for this and I don't think you can understand how happy that makes me. I'm about to go and read them all SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK!
ps. I seemed to have found myself being okay with no Sam just a little fyi. lol!
8/18/2016 c5 15TotalAlaskan
I very much enjoyed this story. This is a great idea as to how Eliot and Dean could meet! Aaaand I'm off to check for a sequel. ;)
6/6/2016 c5 zebramouse
Definitely a cliffhanger feel. Good thing I'm coming to the story kinda late, so I i/know/i there are "sequels".
6/6/2016 c4 zebramouse
Ouch, Sam dead hurt... but it's a great starting point for AU.
6/6/2016 c3 zebramouse
You really do a great job capturing the voice of the different characters.
4/27/2016 c5 ManicTater
I greatly enjoyed the fic. Loved your characterizations and how you told the story: wording and POV.
4/27/2016 c1 ManicTater
Kick ass beginning!
12/29/2015 c5 35Perdition Raiser
LOVED
6/5/2015 c5 3jenn008
Love it!
5/22/2015 c5 reader50
I enjoyed the chapter. If I didn't like it I wouldn't have finished it. I'm still upset you would kill of Sam and keep Charlie instead, oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
5/22/2015 c4 reader50
you might want to reread the chapter for spelling and tenses.
It continues to be good thou I hate that you not only killed off Sam but got rid of Castiel too.
5/22/2015 c3 reader50
still liking it-have a few mistakes in spelling. 5th paragraph from bottom is a little unclear I'm thinking you mean they stitched themselves up and not each other.
5/22/2015 c2 reader50
paragraph 8, last sentence should be: No, he doesn't want to leave Portland either.
Otherwise, the chapter is good.
5/22/2015 c1 reader50
I've only recently discovered the fanfiction archive as I am new to the internet. I am a big fan of both leverage and supernatural.
So far I have been enjoying the Prologue and want to read more.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »