for Allies of SHIELD: The SANCTIS Reports

5/1/2016 c1 Guest
Bet you take it up the ass.
5/14/2014 c2 11The Unknowing Herald
Okay, this chapter surprised me by how little happened and how little I cared that nothing happened. Jess is likely the character you managed to make the best first impressions easily. If I had to complain about something is that you should divide the larger paragraphs as they tend to get biiiig.
5/4/2014 c2 4TheFirstTrio
Good chapter with a solid dose of family time, as well a practical jokes. You make Jess a believable character with many flaws, quirks, and strengths.

I'd take her Uncle's threat seriously. I don't think she understands the ass kicking she'll get from him! And Bambi Eyes only work so long. Trust me...any man can get immune to those eyes.
4/20/2014 c1 11The Unknowing Herald
Not much I can say about the start of this. We haven't seen much of anything about Jessica outside of a glimpse of her backstory. I liked what I saw though and you got better at detail, so that's positive.

Welcome back.
4/19/2014 c1 4TheFirstTrio
Ohh, such an intense chapter. You did a rather good job writing the action, the feelings of the characters involved. I really like this story!

Seems like Hydra had reasons to do this, although they're no doubt rather twisted.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service