for Memoria

1/3/2019 c1 51Tamuril2
I love this story! It fits Aro and Carlisle's characters so well. I truly WISH the movies had portrayed Aro like you just did. He was brilliant! Clever, insane, selfish, powerful, and overwhelming in a way that makes you want to read more about him. Everything a Volturi should be! And Carlisle. Don't get me started on Carlisle. I couldn't get enough of him. The boy was beautifully written. Poor kid, I felt for him the entire time.

Please, please, write more. I'd love to see more of Carlisle's time with the Volturi. Please?
10/21/2016 c1 SodiumLamp0nAHill
I must admit that I was a bit wary of reading this fic since it was under the "romance" genre, but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt that it was miscategorized/hard-to-define since it was rated K and said bromance in the description. And I'm glad I did!

You've written a well thought out one-shot that paid attention to detail, even down to the character's motivations and reactions to body laungage, to say nothing of your masterful use of words. It was nice to read a full length fic that focused on (and did justice to) Aro & Carlisle's meeting. I hope that you will write about some of their experiments, adventures, or even discussions. Thank you for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
7/27/2015 c1 1FairWeather0202
This is incredible. I am truly astonished by the pure talent and ability you possess. your capability to write is fantastic; however, I am completely amazed by the aptness in which you wrote the characters. The struggle you presented between Aro's natural darkness and Carlisle's lightness was clear and insightful. I love that Aro is so captivated by Carlisle, so affectionate and admiring. It is interesting how Aro wants to be like Carlisle, but to also taint him. I am awed by your story. Thank you for writing it.
5/9/2014 c1 JenPen
PLAGERISM
5/8/2014 c1 Me
I've read this story which was posted awhile back. If you're not the original author, then this is plagiarism.
4/27/2014 c1 3TheEutonyOfPetrichor
This was absolutely breath taking! I've never thought so much about their relationship.
I shipped them, wished there was more to learn about them, but this ? It's so deep and beautiful ... and I'm speechless.
And I really loved the way you wrote it. The english was so refined, was so Aro, I know I can't write english in such an elegant way, EVER.
4/19/2014 c1 7asphodelmoonlight
This was beautiful! :D I've always found the relationship between Carlisle and Aro very interesting. You are a wonderful writer! Really talented. Thanks for the upload. Keep writing :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service