for Just Another Girl

6/22/2016 c27 BlackRose0019
This story was AWESOME ! (a little late,I know... ) The end was a little bit disappointing,I guess but I would love a sequel :)
6/9/2016 c1 Guest
love it
1/30/2016 c19 TheImpalaLover
There in the bionic army I think. I might go back to see the names April mentioned when she was telling the Davenports about the bionic army back at her apartment.
1/29/2016 c5 TheImpalaLover
She is probaly hiding something I think. I think that she has the commando app and she is bionic.
8/9/2015 c27 Brightfeather
Sequel pretty pretty please with a power pellet on top! Wait those taste like dog treats, how about a cherry and whipped cream. I love this story so much. I've read it twice!
7/4/2015 c4 2RediscoveredPokeyHoles
I ship I ship I ship •w•
I love this so far o
5/27/2015 c7 maggy
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
it's so how I imagined it would be
5/18/2015 c17 ZBUXMNTWP
Interesting how you had Archer show up... I always thought of the commando apps as a sort of Disassociative Identity Disorder.
3/25/2015 c27 Guest
When will u post JUST ANOTHER FIGHT?
3/25/2015 c26 Giselle
I hate when lab rats oc's are bionic. It makes it too obvious and then it just revolves around them with their "oh so tragic" backstory. This one was sort of an exception. I like April as a had a lot if character development. And her bionics weren't something like super every single power ever. I liked that a lot. I also liked how you made her a normal person not some perfect bionic who can never do anything wrong. Great job on the story too!
11/28/2014 c27 1PolarWolf13
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
11/26/2014 c27 13CescaLR
Yes yes yes yes yes! That was amazing! Really sad though... took your advice and read whilst listening to let her go... so sad I may or may not havecried (I get waaay too easily attached to fictional characters...) that sequel sounds great... no amazing! Oh April, why? Couldn't you have at least recorded agoodby for them so they could see you one last time andknowyour leg is ok andyouno longer have a concussion. I hope chasedpsent go into depression thinking she could be dead and all. Current lyhe'sin the denial, the quickly fakeacceptance. Oh dontkidin know he won't get over it. There will always be an April shapedhole in his heart.. port chase. I hope she'll be okay.
10/3/2014 c1 kidflash0110
Wow just wow this a great sad ending though still love this
9/9/2014 c27 POPZIT
Great work you are absolutely amazing!
9/8/2014 c27 3SimplyAnotherWriter
Aww. Its over :(
But I would definitely read the sequel! Of course!
On a completely unrelated note, all of your sequels are a year after the previous one... :)
I cried a little at the ending. I'm very emotional. And this chapter was great! Don't ever doubt it!
See you soon!