for The Art of Seclusion

1/18 c48 evetanasi65
Hello there. Your work is amazing. It's the first writing I've read on Eric/OC with a tragic ending. I consider it very brave to put such a rounding off. Please, keep writing. Regards.
12/27/2021 c49 1BK2U
Thank you so much for giving this story a conclusion. I’m one of your readers from the very beginning. It’s been a long wait (!) but I enjoyed the character of Amelia so much in those initial chapters that I’m nothing but grateful to know how her story ended.

Very well done!
12/22/2021 c49 2NinaBinaBallerina
I can't wait to read your AU!
8/5/2021 c48 21Maddie Rose
OMG OKAY I'M DONE TIME TO YELL. I think it was believable that both Amelia and Eric died, considering everything that was happening. I was so mad that Jeanine had basically promised Amelia to Eric, I mean, Amelia is a person? Anyways poor Amelia, she really didn't have too much control over her life by the end and I thought that was terrible. This was so well-written though, I love how you've written the dynamics and Amelia was such a well fleshed out oc. Love it!
8/5/2021 c41 Maddie Rose
Damn, Riley tried to poison her and now she's killed Catherine? I wonder if there's any truth in what Catherine is saying about Eric, because it doesn't really seem like she has a reason to lie about it. Super intrigued what's going to happen next, especially since I'm almost at the end!
8/5/2021 c37 Maddie Rose
Oh damn what a cliffhanger to end the chapter on! Eric has definitely only been getting more possessive of Amelia and I'm also really glad that this is acknowledged as unhealthy. It's a toxic relationship, and Amelia definitely seems to be aware of that.
8/4/2021 c29 Maddie Rose
Riley needs to back off honestly he seriously cannot take rejection. Also chills regarding Eric, like damn he's really obsessed with Amelia. Intrigued to see how things are going to go with all of this work destroyed, and what repercussions Amelia is going to face because of it.
8/4/2021 c23 Maddie Rose
DAMN things are getting steamy between these two. I also have the feeling we haven't seen the last of Riley, although I have no idea what might happen and it's definitely got me on my toes. I'm so intrigued as to how Eric and Amelia's dynamic will develop from here.
8/4/2021 c13 Maddie Rose
DAMN okay I didn't think she would accept Riley's proposal, especially considering the guy has barely spoken to her, but here we are. And Eric kissed her and it was admittedly very hot. Completely understand what Amelia is thinking though and why being with Riley seems a smart idea.
8/4/2021 c6 Maddie Rose
Okay but initial reaction to Eric grabbing her by the throat and slamming her against the wall is definitely "well mark me down as scared AND horny". Things are definitely getting intense between Amelia and Eric, and I have to say, I'm here for it.
8/4/2021 c1 Maddie Rose
Okay this is me officially checking in to say that I'm starting reading this! What a cliffhanger of a final sentence. I'm incredibly intrigued about Amelia, and of course I'm eagerly anticipating her relationship with Eric.
7/29/2021 c30 CeciliaJi
Just loved the way you portrayed them every time
7/28/2021 c1 CeciliaJi
Chapter 20-24 are my favorites lol so far, I loved the way you portrayed Eric! He’s very charming and captivating, but honestly I think Amelia is a contradiction! Anyway you did a good job I’m glad I can read it thank you for sharing xx
7/20/2021 c48 Beaniebopjr
Damn what a way to end, I’m not going to lie I can’t wait for the alternative ending!
7/20/2021 c36 Beaniebopjr
Such a good chapter! Thank you!
733 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »